Sharks Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

U

uji

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
"LOL at ppl saying this is because we dont have bennet anymore. more like we dont have hannant, ennis, stagg, eastwood, carrol, boyd, kemp .... etc anymore. bennet couldnt do much more with these blokes than henjak is doing"

Players came to the club, and STAYED with the club to be coached by him.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
uji said:
"LOL at ppl saying this is because we dont have bennet anymore. more like we dont have hannant, ennis, stagg, eastwood, carrol, boyd, kemp .... etc anymore. bennet couldnt do much more with these blokes than henjak is doing"

Players came to the club, and STAYED with the club to be coached by him.

Then maybe it's more a question of player attitude & club culture.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
badav said:
lynx000 said:
Okay, my thoughts for what they are worth. 1. Can anybody now question the worth of Wayne Bennett as a coach and manager after what has occurred at the Dragons and the Broncos???

People need to get the f**k over Bennett. He's gone, not coming back and made his own position untenable at the club by negotiationing with the roosters(amazed that some people on this board still try and deny this).

Time to move on from Bennett and focus on the future no matter what that may be.

Hmmm, Badav, can you point to anywhere in my post where I said, suggested, or even hinted about wanting Bennett back at the Broncos, or indeed made any comment about whether he made his position untenable at the club. Help me out, where did I say that??? My post was referring to the speculation that has occurred over the years that Bennett was a one trick pony who only got where he was because of the teams that he had in Brisbane and that he would never make it Sydney.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
I guess we are all about to find out whether Ivan does have it as a coach or not. If he can get us out of this slump, fix the defensive issues, get us into the finals and we perform ok there, I think that will be a real sign that we may be on to a good coach. Obviously, the reverse is, if we keep getting lapped and run out of the 8, with the squad he has, then maybe we pulled the wrong rein.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • BooKhaki
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • bazza
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.