NEWS Shibasaki signs with Newcastle

Newcastle has signed Shibasaki.

Screenshot 2019 11 29 Chris Garry on Twitter Newcastle have signed with Broncos back Gehamat S

Not against it, I want him to be the 7 we need and I'm praying it works out for us. I just don't rate Croft as highly as others around here. I'll be extremely happy to be proven wrong.
is anyone still against the Croft signing ... lol

I'm loathed to rain on the parade here but if we're to be honest - pound for pound - the player who displaced Shiba was Kahu.

The last remaining piece in the puzzle, though, given the jubilation here, is how will the Knights spin this into a positive?

Last edited:
I'm loathed to rain on the parade here but if we're to be honest - pound for pound - the player who displaced Shiba was Kahu.

The last remaining piece in the puzzle, though, given the jubilation here, is how will the Knights spin this into a positive?
"Knights get another one over Bennett"
After the signing of Shibasaki, my sources have told me South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett was also chasing the STAR back from the Broncos. He is said to be very disappointed with the outcome.

The Mole

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Volvo Driver
  • Brocko
  • Scorchie
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • theshed
  • kiwi2
  • eggstar10
  • LittleDavey
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • Redux
  • Nerd
... and 63 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.