NEWS Shibasaki signs with Newcastle

Would Bullemor be the next cab off the rank if we can take Keenan Palasia out of our top 30?

poor gehamat, just never happened for him. imagine getting a few opportunities to play for your boyhood team and just having nightmare after nightmare. or trying to impress off the bench for 7-10min cameos, rough.

i'm happy he's on the outer as he just didn't cut it, but i'm a tad sympathetic towards him.

Maybe shiba turns into a great backrower and Croft turns out to be less than average. Maybe seibold turns into a n actual meat pie !!! They're all viable outcomes....

Lol. On the evidence we have right now that’s about a 0.01% chance of happening.

This doesn't make a difference to our top 30 though right? We had 30 before officially adding Glenn & Croft, meaning we had 32.

Remove Shibasaki & Palasia and you've got our top 30 for the season.

This doesn't make a difference to our top 30 though right? We had 30 before officially adding Glenn & Croft, meaning we had 32.

I think this is the current top 30
Jesse Arthars
Jack Bird
Darius Boyd
Patrick Carrigan
Xavier Coates
Thomas Dearden
Herbie Farnworth
David Fifita
Thomas Flegler
Payne Haas
Jamil Hopoate
Jamayne Isaako
Jordan Kahu
Richie Kennar
Rhys Kennedy
Matthew Lodge
Andrew McCullough
Anthony Milford
Corey Oates
Joe Ofahengaue
Sean O'Sullivan
Cory Paix
Keenan Palasia
Tevita Pangai jnr
Izaia Perese
Brodie Croft
Kotoni Staggs
Jake Turpin
Ilikena Vudogo
Alex Glenn

So removing Palasia will give us 29 unless I am missing someone

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.