Should Mam be sacked?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 50.7%

• Total voters
Which is absolutely ridiculous. Clubs should be able to do random drug testing just like a business can. If anything it’s a duty of care considering they know very well that drug use is pretty rampant

Too easy to cover up and not act on. ASADA can do target testing if the clubs think they need to.

Too easy to cover up and not act on. ASADA can do target testing if the clubs think they need to.
The club needs to know about these things to assist in education and have a meaningful welfare program

The club needs to know about these things to assist in education and have a meaningful welfare program

The club would know.

Ponga was target tested post cubicle incident. If the clubs think there is an issue they can have target testing done.

If you fail then the club dr, CEO and welfare are the only people that know.

Yes. He's on an insane contract. 850k for a bloke that can't tackle and doesn't create anything for his outside men, but is good at finishing off work from others.

And I think he's had some off field dramas too.

I can't help but to think a lot of people voting for him to stay are doing so with what our roster would look like without a quality 5/8 in mind.

Back in the day he would have already been flicked, somewhere along the way the players became bigger than the club.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jason Simmons
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dexter
  • Alec
  • scobie
  • DrGee
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • BooKhaki
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wild Horse
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.