Should the Broncos make a play for Benji Marshall?

If he was fully retired and came with Farah as assistant coaches for two of our biggest deficiencies YES, as a player, NO.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot believe there are people calling for Marshall.

He didn’t work out the last time around, and he isn’t going to work out this time around. Not only that but he is going to want more money than what we offered him last time. Because that’s the reason why he left in the first place. Which makes it a ridiculous option.

So that's what we've become ,WTF are we ,a bottom feeding late career reject shop club with no coach , hunting the spoon . The culture built up over years of fine football , has diminished to this ?. It's just an observation but it seems the business side of this club has outweighed the football side for quite a time now . One should have been strengthening the other I would have thought. .We can't keep sending in boys to do a mans job without the experience to guide them ,albiet some of these young players are just sensational. The salary cap is choked with underperformers and a genuine rebuild should have come post 2019. The new broom sweeps clean , it's never to late. It just needs the will and foresight , a structure perhaps like was pointed out to me ( thanks BroncosFan ) similar to the Melbourne based model. Is this club in a downward spiral?.

You guys desperately need Kodi back.

tenor.gif

Mrs Marshall doesn’t like the Brisbane life.

Haven't seen Benji play this season, but I'd love to see him involved in our team in some capacity. It's hard to imagine he'd be any worse than Milford. And could do a lot worse for an assistant coach.

He is much better than the current trash 5/8 who is gracing our team week in week out
5/8 is not the problem it's the forward pack being dominated. I remember a few years back in an origin when the QLD forwards got dominated and Thurston couldn't do anything except get smashed.

You had me at "make a play".

If only......

Active Now

• Justwin
  • jd87
  • cento
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • kman
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.