Siebold was never the problem, change my mind

It’s almost like most coaches just aren’t as good as he is or something
Interestingly the 2016 knights were pretty much as bad as we were this year. Extrapolating out our for and against to a full season they only just beat us to the worst ever for and against in the modern era.

Time will tell how the bunnies go over the next couple of seasons... clubs tend to fall hard when he moves on.

Why does everyone forget about Rick Stone?
Spot on Pete, it's almost like Stone has been airbrushed from history. People were singing his praises when he started the season 4-0 but once the losses started to pile up he was just unpersoned by the media and Knight's fans. Wonder what these ones ended up doing with their banner?
Knights fans banner 960x540

Last edited:
Gee, I am : Boyd, Oates and Offa for starters. IMO, they did everything they could to undermine Seibold and it showed on the field. I also wouldn't be surprised either if Milford was a part of this shambles, intensifying the toxic fallout from the way Bennett was turfed. Again IMO it affected the entire roster with a few notable exceptions. Add to that the toxic Old Boys who just can't come at the fact that anyone but a Broncos hero has no entitlement to be part of the club. They are for mine, scum.

In any event, for me, this thread simply highlights the fact that certain players ought to be pissed off, never to return, like Oates and Offa. At least Boyd is gone. As for Milford, despite being a fan of his skills, he too can **** off if he shits the bed after a few games next year.

As for Seibold, his shortcomings have been dealt with enough in these threads. I've had enough. Time to forget, and heal
Correct👍 i think next season if some of these plodders put in 100% effort on what they put in this year....and if bellamy becomes coaching director ...these clowns are gooooone!!!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.