Sign This Kid

• Thread starter Raw Boned Youngster
  • Start date
R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
there is a kid from my home town, Maitland, who will be playing in the state under 16 state of Origin game for NSW. he is a complete gun. he has every skill in the book and to be selected from a country town for a state game says it all. his name is Brock Lamb and I would encourage the Broncos to look at this kid- old RBY has seen plenty over the years and this kid is the real McCoy. get him to the club as he is a potential anything.

there is a kid from my home town, Maitland, who will be playing in the state under 16 state of Origin game for NSW. he is a complete gun. he has every skill in the book and to be selected from a country town for a state game says it all. his name is Brock Lamb and I would encourage the Broncos to look at this kid- old RBY has seen plenty over the years and this kid is the real McCoy. get him to the club as he is a potential anything.

Any relation to Terry RBY?

Gee wouldn't have been interested anyway.

No relation Dexter as far as I know. Unfortunately probably true Bull. This kid is completely outstanding- he is almost W. Lewis like in his ability to make the big play. Gun and a great score for the Knights.

Thanks, keen to keep an eye on him anyway. I always like to follow the talented kids as they come through. Oh for the good ol days of third and reserve grade.

We don't know how to make signings, apparently.

anyone have the pleasure of seeing this kid in action in the game?
Jot the name down, he could be anything.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.