SOO 2013 General discussion thread

I didn't mention it because I don't specifically remember it.

I don't think I ever caught a replay of the game truthfully. Was completely satisfied with the victory.

I'm with Pete on this one, can only remember the field goal, Parker almost bombing a try and the Morris try as that got debated to death on here.

Any examples you have would be appreciated

As I said before, they will be fine. They might not be the rock solid yet powerful combination of Lockyer and Thurston, and they might not have worked wonders together yet. But Thurston has been there and done that and Cronk is the best halfback in the game.

Ash Harrison is out for a month due to injury, obviously Parker will be the certainty to take lock in game 1.

We'll be without at least 4 players due to Origin. Hodges, Thaiday, Hannant and Parker. Maybe even 5 if Gillett is picked.

Maybe, He's been injured for most of the season and hasn't impressed enough to be an origin bolter.

I'm fearing we will 5 or 6 players gone due to origin... FFS. Our season will be ruined again, so fucking frustrating.

As I said before, they will be fine. They might not be the rock solid yet powerful combination of Lockyer and Thurston, and they might not have worked wonders together yet. But Thurston has been there and done that and Cronk is the best halfback in the game.

Add Smith to the mix, and even if Cronk's role is support, QLD shit all over the NSW halves, whoever they pick.

I'm fearing we will 5 or 6 players gone due to origin... FFS. Our season will be ruined again, so ****ing frustrating.

Yep, while a top 4 team like the bunnies will only be missing one.

This is why I don't want players like Gillett and Hodges selected. QLD doesn't need them at all. Tate has been far better than Hodges for QLD, and Gillett's game just doesn't suit Origin. Both the Broncs and QLD would benefit from them not being there.

Just select no Bronco players, they'll go alright :winky:

Yep, while a top 4 team like the bunnies will only be missing one.

I actually think McQueen might get a look in as a bench forward, particularly if Harrison and Shillington are out.

Burgess brothers need to stop being pussies and plead their allegiance to NSW.

Dominating NRL level is nothing compared to origin.

As soon as they do that, they're not eligible for England are they?

Hasn't Sam already played for England?

They are Australian citizens now or something like that, but have remained loyal to England.

Good on them for not being turncoats and wanting to play for their ACTUAL country, not going where the money is.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.