SOO 2013 General discussion thread

This isn't Pokemon Son Edo.

Campese wasn't that good for the Raiders either. Their forwards & centres were what won them the game.

How long till Inglis surpasses Slater and is the Auto 1 for QLD and Australia?

How long till Inglis surpasses Slater and is the Auto 1 for QLD and Australia?

Probably not until Slater retires. I think Inglis is the better fullback already, but the almost telepathic understanding between Slater, Cronk and Smith, plus Inglis being much better in the centres than Slater on the wing should keep it the way it is now.

Cmon mate, GI is awesome at fullback of course but I would keep Slater there for Australia any day of the week.

What ever happened to The Rock?

RAW_931_Photo_144.jpg

Saw this thing on facebook saying where were you when the Blues last won a series?. I was at Lang Park watching it can still remember the game like it was yesterday.

Poor bugger, Going through high school without a series win.

That was the year I had to travel back in time to the past to save mankind.

That was the year I had to travel back in time to the past to save mankind.

From getting thrown off a 20 foot tall Cell or from getting hit in the head with a thousand unprotected chair shots? :cool:

Brett Stewart will miss the 1st game of the series. Hayne or Gordon will get called up

He has been playing well although he has been a little inconsistent, he would play a lot better fullback for NSW other than Parra as at NSW he has a superior team to play behind.

Active Now

• jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.