*spoilers* Raiders V Bulldogs

Game over man game over.

Canberra finish 6th

LOLZ @ the score...didn't get to see it, but man...how was the defence?

Defence...whats this defence you are speaking of...

Put it this way, a team with ordinary defence would have smoked either team by 40

I can't see Dragons beating Manly or Storm next week now. Still want Storm to claim the 26.5+ win and get Minor Premiers, so we play them week 3!

Imagine the hate, if we knocked them out before they made the GF!!!???

Hammo said:
I can't see Dragons beating Manly or Storm next week now. Still want Storm to claim the 26.5+ win and get Minor Premiers, so we play them week 3!

Imagine the hate, if we knocked them out before they made the GF!!!???

I think the hate would be greater if the Broncos actually denied them another Premiership in the GF

Raiders had 7 tries put on them by the spooners. They won't be worrying anyone in the finals.

The Rock said:
briareos said:
Raiders had 7 tries put on them by the spooners. They won't be worrying anyone in the finals.

Agreed. I hope we can put 50 on them in the Semi like we did to the Knights in 2006.

BTW - Raiders are the best attacking team in the comp. Statically anyway. Most tries scored and most points scored this season. However, the Sharks relentless defence next week is going to frustrate the shit out of them and they'll fail.

Meh, who cares. Even if we play the Sharks in week 2 of the Semi's, I am majorly confident.

It's a near certainty that we'll make it to the prelim this year.

Hey Rock!, to a certain extent I agree, but better just to see how we go, too many times have we lost games we should have won, confident, but would rather play the wait and see game

The Rock said:
Moon said:
[quote="The Rock":35cskbs6]
briareos said:

Agreed. I hope we can put 50 on them in the Semi like we did to the Knights in 2006.

BTW - Raiders are the best attacking team in the comp. Statically anyway. Most tries scored and most points scored this season. However, the Sharks relentless defence next week is going to frustrate the shit out of them and they'll fail.

Meh, who cares. Even if we play the Sharks in week 2 of the Semi's, I am majorly confident.

It's a near certainty that we'll make it to the prelim this year.

Hey Rock!, to a certain extent I agree, but better just to see how we go, too many times have we lost games we should have won, confident, but would rather play the wait and see game

True...but we're a different team in the finals I reckon.[/quote:35cskbs6]

I think first week of finals is our danger game, we always seem to come up short, even when we won in 2006. If we can beat roosters and continue on the knights game, then we should dispose sharks or raiders and make final 4.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • thenry
  • barker
  • Maroon4life
  • Wolfie
  • Skathen
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • whykickamoocow
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.