OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

Cult

State of Origin Captain
Oct 17, 2013
Threads
Surely Morris would just be swapped for another Newscorp plant? He's obviously qualified to do something else so they can bring in someone who has a clue and wants the Broncos to succeed, not Manly.

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Oct 28, 2013
Threads
Not going to lie, I’m happy AF about this particular development and am fighting every fibre of my being to not post that Nicolas Cage laughing gif but my adult side is telling me to not celebrate someone (anyone) losing their job.
1623986946338.gif

No ragrets

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Threads

Seriously Nolan, don't let the door hit you on your fat hack ass on the way out. Useless vandal sack of shit.

tenor.gif

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
That joke on the other page about 15 clubs losing a good soldier, that's gold!

I will never feel bad for someone losing their job due to incompetence. Again, if it was a one off, sure I'd feel bad but Nolan has run two rosters into the ground. It is almost criminal he got a job with us in the first place.

broncomax

BRL Player
Oct 5, 2013
Threads
Are there any candidates to replace Nolan as yet? I was thinking Ponisi or Peter Parr would be a start.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachyy

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.