OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
Names being currently tendered to replace yet-to-be-sacked John Cartwright and Terry Matterson include amateur pharmacist Shane Flanagan and former Storm and England assistant coach Jason Ryles. The Cowboys' Peter Parr is favourite to supplant Jerry Nolan.

ASX
lizard Karl Morris gives Donuts the thumbs up:

“We have a new CEO who is making the changes to put the Broncos back into the position that it has historically been in. From last night and previous games, changes were always inevitable. With great respect, we understand this is a major impact on some people, but to put ourselves in the best position going forward, we are making some staff changes.”

McHunt

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Threads
Names being currently tendered to replace yet-to-be-sacked John Cartwright and Terry Matterson include amateur pharmacist Shane Flanagan and former Storm and England assistant coach Jason Ryles. The Cowboys' Peter Parr is favourite to supplant Jerry Nolan.

ASX

“We have a new CEO who is making the changes to put the Broncos back into the position that it has historically been in. From last night and previous games, changes were always inevitable. With great respect, we understand this is a major impact on some people, but to put ourselves in the best position going forward, we are making some staff changes.”

McHunt

Add yourself to the list Morris, you Murdoch asslicking lizard.

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads

ASX

McHunt
I know Parr is highly regarded but the Cowboys recruitment has been terrible for years. I’m not sure if he’s to blame or not.

The Strapper

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2015
Threads

ASX

McHunt
If Morris wants the necessary staffing changes to be made the flog should start by looking in the mirror.

NRL Player
Sep 22, 2016
Threads
I don’t know anything about the bloke other than what I’ve seen in some club videos etc but that head trainer Andrew Croll just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.. (yeah yeah, insert jokes)

was he brought in by Seibold ?
I said this and people werent impressed! I said at the time if i was a player id tell him to **** off!

The real talanoa

BRL Player
Jul 18, 2020
Threads
I know Parr is highly regarded but the Cowboys recruitment has been terrible for years. I’m not sure if he’s to blame or not.
Zammit is to blame for the cowboys recruiting. He let ponga, brandon Smith and kikau go. Zammit is now at the knights, look at there shit recruiting since he has been there and also the deeper link a certain agent now has at the knights!!!!

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Jul 28, 2008
Threads
The mention of Ryles is very intriguing. He has always been touted as the Storm succession plan. If he is coming here, I doubt it will be with the plan that he is going to be an assistant for any extended period. DD might be stealing the Melbourne succession plan.

NRL Player
Sep 22, 2016
Threads
Actual footage of DD walking into BHQ this morning.
al pacino scarface GIF

Bull Shark

NRL Captain
Jun 4, 2008
Threads
Despite what I said earlier about people losing their jobs, I do like to think today’s termination of P.Nolan went a little something like this.. 😈

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Team P W L PD Pts
24 21 3 499 44
24 21 3 390 44
24 20 4 322 42
24 16 8 252 34
24 16 8 141 34
24 15 9 109 32
24 12 12 -143 26
24 10 14 -3 22
24 10 14 -36 22
24 10 14 -97 22
24 8 16 -142 18
24 8 16 -171 18
24 8 16 -214 18
24 7 17 -249 16
24 7 17 -288 16
24 3 21 -370 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrtij
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.