OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

I did not consider ryles, Donny would know what they have in him as a coach, could be a sneaky good move and a big middle finger to Melbourne.

which I’m always a fan of
Roosters are after him too.

further to this the CM is reporting that:

• Donaghy has ordered Walters to take a forensic look at the composition of his coaching staff.
  • Parker has taken part in the Broncos review and could return as an assistant to help mentor Brisbane’s emerging forwards.
  • Football manager and former recruitment chief Peter Nolan looks set to go.
  • Players Tevita Pangai Jr and Matt Lodge are on the verge of leaving while others are also set to be given permission to break contracts.
  • Former Broncos premiership-winning conditioner Dean Benton has been called in to conduct a full review of Brisbane’s high-performance unit.
  • Former Queensland Origin and Storm high-performance boss Alex Corvo is one option to return to bring a harder edge to Brisbane’s training methods.

That would be perfect if we could get Benton back.

You blokes suggesting Flanagan, deadset..

He oversaw the peptide shit and then when they punished him, he was still trying to coach them in the background, not sure I want this club to have anything to do with someone like that. No matter how bad we are going.

Old me would agree and want Brisbane to be at a higher standard morally than other clubs. But look where we are while teams with questionable ethics like Melbourne and Sydney dominate.

I want to see a new us. One that does not give a **** what people think, but just wins.

Old me would agree and want Brisbane to be at a higher standard morally than other clubs. But look where we are while teams with questionable ethics like Melbourne and Sydney dominate.

I want to see a new us. One that does not give a **** what people think, but just wins.
Look at belly and robbo (well robbo working under the salary sombrero) but belly got caught cheating “everyone” would have him here, I know I would.

I’d love to have Flanagan here, the guy knows how to coach.

You blokes suggesting Flanagan, deadset..

He oversaw the peptide shit and then when they punished him, he was still trying to coach them in the background, not sure I want this club to have anything to do with someone like that. No matter how bad we are going.

Like you...I'm not into Flanagan either. He's got dirt on him that he'll never be able to wash off.

He's only been stating the obvious in his most recent "job".
He ain't no RL genius, thats for sure.

To be honest I was hoping KHunt's name was among the listed. He does typify everything that is rank ordinary about the Broncos at present. Sure he's turned his life around, sure he's a good guy, sure he's a great mentor for our younger kids, but geez he's a fuckin embarrassment on the field at times.

Turn it up K and do the honourable thing man FFS.

Build the Broncos back better!

Yeh, it had to be said :happy:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.