OFFICIAL Staff moved on.

I don’t know anything about the bloke other than what I’ve seen in some club videos etc but that head trainer Andrew Croll just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.. (yeah yeah, insert jokes)

was he brought in by Seibold ?

He was only appointed in December, though was already at the club - https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2020/12/18/andrew-croll-appointed-head-of-performance/

I agree though, I remember watching one of those videos when they went on a run, and the manner in which he was communicating with the squad was off-putting for some reason.

Andrew Croll was the strength & conditioning coach of the initial NYC Broncos side w/ Glenn, McCullough, etc.

He's a remnant of that entire group of underperformers. Good riddance.

Time to put in a phone call to Alex Corvo at Wavell.

Andrew Croll was the strength & conditioning coach of the initial NYC Broncos side w/ Glenn, McCullough, etc.

He's a remnant of that entire group of underperformers. Good riddance.
Wonder if qld will blame him too?

I'm hopeful that Donuts is just getting the full lay of the land before instituting major changes at the club because I think they don't have much time to waste, a pre-season to fire and re-hire staff is just not going to cut it in time for our '22 campaign. Accept that this season is over and bring out the torches now.

I seriously doubt we've hit rock bottom yet.
From Tuesday....

I can only get so erect Donuts.... but keep it coming!!!

further to this the CM is reporting that:

• Donaghy has ordered Walters to take a forensic look at the composition of his coaching staff.
  • Parker has taken part in the Broncos review and could return as an assistant to help mentor Brisbane’s emerging forwards.
  • Football manager and former recruitment chief Peter Nolan looks set to go.
  • Players Tevita Pangai Jr and Matt Lodge are on the verge of leaving while others are also set to be given permission to break contracts.
  • Former Broncos premiership-winning conditioner Dean Benton has been called in to conduct a full review of Brisbane’s high-performance unit.
  • Former Queensland Origin and Storm high-performance boss Alex Corvo is one option to return to bring a harder edge to Brisbane’s training methods.

Names being currently tendered to replace yet-to-be-sacked John Cartwright and Terry Matterson include amateur pharmacist Shane Flanagan and former Storm and England assistant coach Jason Ryles. The Cowboys' Peter Parr is favourite to supplant Jerry Nolan.

ASX
lizard Karl Morris gives Donuts the thumbs up:

“We have a new CEO who is making the changes to put the Broncos back into the position that it has historically been in. From last night and previous games, changes were always inevitable. With great respect, we understand this is a major impact on some people, but to put ourselves in the best position going forward, we are making some staff changes.”

McHunt

Names being currently tendered to replace yet-to-be-sacked John Cartwright and Terry Matterson include amateur pharmacist Shane Flanagan and former Storm and England assistant coach Jason Ryles. The Cowboys' Peter Parr is favourite to supplant Jerry Nolan.

ASX

“We have a new CEO who is making the changes to put the Broncos back into the position that it has historically been in. From last night and previous games, changes were always inevitable. With great respect, we understand this is a major impact on some people, but to put ourselves in the best position going forward, we are making some staff changes.”

McHunt

Add yourself to the list Morris, you Murdoch asslicking lizard.

ASX

McHunt
I know Parr is highly regarded but the Cowboys recruitment has been terrible for years. I’m not sure if he’s to blame or not.

ASX

McHunt
If Morris wants the necessary staffing changes to be made the flog should start by looking in the mirror.

I don’t know anything about the bloke other than what I’ve seen in some club videos etc but that head trainer Andrew Croll just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.. (yeah yeah, insert jokes)

was he brought in by Seibold ?
I said this and people werent impressed! I said at the time if i was a player id tell him to **** off!

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.