NEWS Staggs injured at training

What’s the recovery duration on that?
4-6 weeks

Screenshot 2020 06 15 NRL PHYSIO on Twitter Some better than expected news for Kotoni Staggs w

Last edited:
Thank **** this happened when we're going into an easier stretch of games.

Brisbane Broncos current injuries
  • Kotoni Staggs (hamstring, TBC)
  • Jesse Arthars (knee, round 9-11)
  • Jake Turpin (leg, July)
  • Alex Glenn (leg cut, round six)
  • David Fifita (knee, June-July)
  • Tevita Pangai jnr (suspension, round six)
  • Jordan Kahu (shoulder, mid-season)
  • Sean O'Sullivan (knee, mid-season)
  • Keenan Palasia (knee, late season)
  • Jack Bird (ACL, season)
Screenshot 2020 06 15 Draw

Last edited:
That Storm is looming large as another blood bath, at least the ones after this week shouldn't result in too bad of floggings. This week...eek.

Anyone know if Fifita is back up and running yet?

We have winnable games all the way up to late July if the Manly game form holds. If I were Seibold, I'd have a big fat circle wrapped around that Melbourne game as a real test for where his side is at and where it's going. If we don't go into that game with at least a 4 - 1 result in the previous 5 games, you can forget about it.

We have winnable games all the way up to late July if the Manly game form holds. If I were Seibold, I'd have a big fat circle wrapped around that Melbourne game as a real test for where his side is at and where it's going. If we don't go into that game with at least a 4 - 1 result in the previous 5 games, you can forget about it.
If I was Seibold, I wouldn't be looking past this weekend. Who knows, he might not have a job by the Melbourne game.

If I was Seibold, I wouldn't be looking past this weekend. Who knows, he might not have a job by the Melbourne game.

No chance he gets the flick this year. If it were going to happen, it would have been the Roosters result that saw him off. He is safe until White is done riding out his final tumultuous year on the sideline.

No chance he gets the flick this year. If it were going to happen, it would have been the Roosters result that saw him off. He is safe until White is done riding out his final tumultuous year on the sideline.
Probably right but he just needs to focus game by game

That Storm is looming large as another blood bath, at least the ones after this week shouldn't result in too bad of floggings. This week...eek.

I really don’t want to be on the end of a massacre lead by Macca.

firstly, he is never going to get fired mid season.

secondly, White didn't make the decision to hire seibs unilaterally, it was made by the board

thirdly, if the the board gets their way (and hopefully they do), White will be here in 2021 to help navigate the club out of the COVID-19 pandemic

He's probably already working on his excuses. I hear the Storm finished last in 2010, and look at them now.

He's probably already working on his excuses. I hear the Storm finished last in 2010, and look at them now.
The more this gets mentioned the more it is getting up my nose (Seibold making excuses that is). I may be completely off the mark with this, but in my view both in public and behyind closed doors, I believe that Seibold should be constantly reiterating that there are no excuses, it is up to everyone to own their performance and the team's performance (this includes the coaching staff). There is a real risk that Seibold coming out with excuses all of the time is contributing to the weak mind set of this playing group.

The more this gets mentioned the more it is getting up my nose (Seibold making excuses that is). I may be completely off the mark with this, but in my view both in public and behyind closed doors, I believe that Seibold should be constantly reiterating that there are no excuses, it is up to everyone to own their performance and the team's performance (this includes the coaching staff). There is a real risk that Seibold coming out with excuses all of the time is contributing to the weak mind set of this playing group.

You would hope behind closed doors there is no excuses.

Either way I wish Seibold would just say nothing in press conferences. Whatever he says the media will just twist to suit there narrative anyone.

**** the media.

Either way I wish Seibold would just say nothing in press conferences. Whatever he says the media will just twist to suit there narrative anyone.

**** the media.

if he just said nothing ... it wouldn't just be a red rag to the media, but also to the fans who would do nothing but whinge about him remaining silent

**** the media.
Yep, agree with you, give them nothing. Comply with the requirements to attend the press conference and leave it at that.

Dont bank on it. If we dont start winning games, he is done. We should really be winning three of our next four games. If we cant manage 2 wins, i dont see much hope for him. The pressure is on.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Dexter
  • Stix
  • ostin86
  • Gaz
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • xilliun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • BrentTatesChin
  • Jedhead
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.