State of Origin 2011 Game 1 Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmX3L9sB1A

If you're not excited you probably aren't going to the game or a friends place to watch it lol, its Lockyers last series ffs.

Cant wait for the pilgrimage to Caxton street for early drinks then onto Suncorp.

Thats gold

Just watched 'The Originals' not the greatest piece of television, but it did show Ben Creagh pushing and then cowardly running away from Hodges. Even my wife laughed and she doesn't know anything about it.

Managed to get the night off work, no way I was missing origin for work!

SO EXCITED FOR THE GAME CAN'T WAIT TILL KICK OFF!!!!

GOOOOO QUUEEENSLLANNNDDDDD =D

Sooo it's hella windy today. How do you guys think that might effect the game?

Win is a problem inside Suncorp?

Nashy said:

Swirls around a bit. Will make life difficult for the fullbacks/wingers with the high ball.

Scotty said:
Sooo it's hella windy today. How do you guys think that might effect the game?
Players might get dry lips when they go for the team walk. I predict dropped ball due to overuse of moisturizer

Coxy said:
Nashy said:

Swirls around a bit. Will make life difficult for the fullbacks/wingers with the high ball.
Slater is scary under a highball in fine weather so this could be fun

Can't wait till kick off!!!!! Productivity at work today = 0%

Mine is 50% and I'm leaving in 2 hours.

I was in the lifts here in the office and there was this guy wearing a Blues jersey (I'm wearing my QLD one). My friend started chanting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Lolz, I love Origin season.

Can't wait till kick off, very excited :D

I have my jersey on at work. Locals love it and I'm converting all the Victorians that come through. GO THE BLUES.

dukey said:
I have my jersey on at work. Locals love it and I'm converting all the Victorians that come through. GO THE BLUES.

I think that's classed as a hate crime.

I love walking down Cronulla with my QLD shirt on cant wait for northies tonight

GO QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what beer will be on tap at Suncorp Tonight??? I know there was some debate over which beer would be able to have signage, does that extend to the actual beer being served?

I have a terrible feeling it might be Vommit Bitter, if this is the case and there is no XXXX I may have to drink Bundy.

azza79 said:
Does anyone know what beer will be on tap at Suncorp Tonight??? I know there was some debate over which beer would be able to have signage, does that extend to the actual beer being served?

I have a terrible feeling it might be Vommit Bitter, if this is the case and there is no XXXX I may have to drink Bundy.

Pretty sure it'll be XXXX. They (Lion Nathan) have exclusive rights to sale of beer at Lang Park.

The dispute is about VB being able to display a logo at the ground not them serving their product.

langer77 said:
I love walking down Cronulla with my QLD shirt on cant wait for northies tonight

GO QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the win tonight you should start a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • LGH
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.