State of Origin 2011 Game 1 Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Very Bad is only sponsoring the blues. XXXX still have pourage at the ground, although I remember VB being served at a Test match I went to a few years back.

Fozz said:
Yeah, Very Bad is only sponsoring the blues. XXXX still have pourage at the ground, although I remember VB being served at a Test match I went to a few years back.

That's a relief!! Yeah, I remember VB being at a 4 nations final or something I think, I was worried when they had some sponsorship deal going on with the ARL.

Well I'm off to the pub for a XXXX now, counting down till kick off!!!!

Less than four hours till kick-off!

My hatred for Ch.9 grows by the day. Not even Origin is worth a transmission in HD? :evil:

Whatever happened to the 3D transmissions? I was so looking forward to watch the game in glorious 3D HD! [icon_non

draggx said:
langer77 said:
I love walking down Cronulla with my QLD shirt on cant wait for northies tonight

GO QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the win tonight you should start a riot.

Well it will be me and Don Rodgers Matts brother in our QLD jerseys having a few so cant wait
[icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun

Porthoz said:
My hatred for Ch.9 grows by the day. Not even Origin is worth a transmission in HD? :evil:

Whatever happened to the 3D transmissions? I was so looking forward to watch the game in glorious 3D HD! [icon_non
And I was looking forward to the origin 3D party at your place BYO Glasses.....

Is it seriously not in HD or 3D? That's disgraceful, the premier event on television doesn't get HD coverage.....

The TV rights deal can't come soon enough.

Won't lie to ya, shitting myself about this game. I haven't been this worried about a loss for as long as I can remember.

Je$ter said:
Won't lie to ya, shitting myself about this game. I haven't been this worried about a loss for as long as I can remember.

Feeling the same myself. :|

ningnangnong said:
Je$ter said:

Feeling the same myself. :|

Me three - not confident at all. Although in saying that, I'm always worried before Origin.

However, Mal has a great ability to get the squad motivated. I hope he's got them focused because I have a feeling NSW will play quite well.

Not worried at all, not one player in the Blues camp worries me. The 2 best centres in the world are out of our side and we will still have more strike power then the scumbag blues.

Bucking Beads said:
Not worried at all, not one player in the Blues camp worries me. The 2 best centres in the world are out of our side and we will still have more strike power then the scumbag blues.
YES! GO QLD!

1. Dugan
2. B. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Gasnier
5. Uate

Plenty of strike power and with

6. Soward
7. Pearce

9. Ennis

Feeding them the ball anything could happen. This game sticks to the old saying, "Its won in the forwards"

draggx said:
1. Dugan
2. B. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Gasnier
5. Uate

Plenty of strike power and with

6. Soward
7. Pearce

9. Ennis

Feeding them the ball anything could happen. This game sticks to the old saying, "Its won in the forwards"

FFS we still have more strike power and will beat them. Soward will get pummeled and cry. Ennis will get pissed on and Pearce will be his normal self Shit. Jennings in a turnstile in defence. Dugan gets injured every tackle.

Let's hope the players arn't thinking the same or its NSW by 40

draggx said:
Let's hope the players arn't thinking the same or its NSW by 40

Rubbish. What is with the negative attitude??

Nothing negative about that, if the players go into the game thinking the same as what you said about the NSW backline we wil get thrashed, thankfully the players are willing to give credit where its due.

draggx said:
Nothing negative about that, if the players go into the game thinking the same as what you said about the NSW backline we wil get thrashed, thankfully the players are willing to give credit where its due.

If you say so. [eusa_doh

So your telling me you honestly don't see any talent in the NSW backline?

You think QLD can go into the match thinking NSW have nothing and come out on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • broncs30
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gray
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • mrslong
  • KnToad
  • ezpz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.