State of Origin 2012 - Series Outcome

Come on people. Play. It's fake money!!!

this one has till the kickoff of game 1 to bet. im trying to decide between qld 2-1 and qld 3-0 :p

Just call me the Kerry Packer of BHQ.

Now who wants to give me a kidney?

I went 3 nil we have too much passion.

Just call me the Kerry Packer of BHQ.

Now who wants to give me a kidney?

Hey Fozz, think your sig is wrong:
NSW Blues: So bad even the fans have to the apologise!

Coxy said:
Hey Fozz, think your sig is wrong:
NSW Blues: So bad even the fans have to the apologise!

Thanks, Ning.

I blame Rocky. His negative IQ at Origin time halves the IQ of everyone on the board.

Rocky's so dumb he thinks Orion's Belt is a girdle.

Bull Shark said:
Dean "poodle" Ritchie surely on the verge of cracking the top 200 NRL reporter rankings after this strong performance yesterday : http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/pampered-canetoads-living-life-of-luxury/comments-e6frexv9-1226358181197

Meanwhile, the Blues are staying in a dingy motel called the Crown Metropol. They're going to have the edge on us and come out firing after sleeping on flea infested mattresses and eating stale chips.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl...-state-of-origin/story-e6frfgbo-1226341046446

Dean "poodle" Ritchie surely on the verge of cracking the top 200 NRL reporter rankings after this strong performance yesterday : http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ife-of-luxury/comments-e6frexv9-1226358181197

And he followed that up with a brilliant (NOT) interview with Stephen Kearney on The Game Plan. Ritchie implied, among other things:
1. That Kearney was gutless in not standing up for his players to stop them having to face public grilling at the AGM. (Kearney pointed out that it was a decision he and the players made as a team to accept the board's request)
2. That Kearney showed Hindmarsh no respect by playing him off the bench (Kearney pointed out he played 80mins against Canberra...)
3. That if the Eels don't make the 8 this year (which is almost impossible from their current position) that Kearney doesn't deserve his job. (Kearney pointed out that he felt he did deserve his job and that Parramatta doing what they've done for 10 years - sack players/coaches - when things aren't going great is not going to help).

All in all, Bulldog Ritchie showed he's not really a Bulldog. He's more like a chihuahua with a fat head.

thought you could still draw at the end of extra time? oh well. dont bet on it lol

Active Now

• Lurker
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.