State of Origin 2023 - Game I Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
NSW are 1-17.

QLD have made two changes. Tino and Cotter will start, Flegler and Collins will be playing from the bench.

Cotter and Tino starting... Flegler and Collins back to the bench... I like Tino starting, but may have liked Cotter coming from the bench to use his footwork against tiring forwards.

At least we get to see Flegler bringing his impact from the bench

Interesting song choice given the politics going on

For mine if QLD want to win the series this year, they have to win it in the first two games.

A decider in Sydney, I don't see a win there. NSW will have that extra motivation to make up for their last game in Sydney.

Bookies would make a killing on this shit, love to see the figures

Jesus didn't take long for nine to make a warnie show
Vultures

Just looks like sooo much inexperience across this Qld team... only Val, Munster, DCE, Bhunt and Arrow with more than 10 origin games ... Tino next best with 9.

Even beyond that guys like Fifita, Patty, Flegler, Walsh, etc. haven't played finals games across their career... and plenty with under 100 games in their career.

Seriously young team

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Alec
  • barker
  • MrMoore
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.