Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Should be a good'un.

Dump King and Snowden add Tolman and Weyman.

Fozz said:
Dump King and Snowden add Tolman and Weyman.

Tolman is out for 4-6 weeks.

Well, they're stuffed then.

We need to sort out the right side defence for a start. Hopefully Hodges is back by then

The Rock said:
And Tolman is rubbish.

FFS, why the **** would you change the team line up?? If it wasn't for that freak called Darren Lockyer who set up yet another match winning try then we would have won. It was so close, there is no reason for changes.

you don't really want to keep Jason King in the team do you??

The Rock said:
And Tolman is rubbish.

FFS, why the **** would you change the team line up?? If it wasn't for that freak called Darren Lockyer who set up yet another match winning try then we would have won. It was so close, there is no reason for changes.

QFT

However this is NSW we are talking about, 5 players min will be dropped.

The Rock said:
And Tolman is rubbish.

King, Snowden, Mannah - puss dicks with no balls got owned hard by Civo and Scott. Seriously did Mannah even play?

How is Tolman rubbish? Especially compared to Snowden and King?

Fozz said:
How is Tolman rubbish? Especially compared to Snowden and King?

Snowden isn't even the best prop in his club, Douglas is way better. And Tolman is better than both.

King needs to do some squats he has toothpick legs.

Biggest lol was when King and Snowden both tried to load up on Civo off a drop out and Civo took them 3m forward!

At this point I'm not sure about Parker and Lillyman being there tbh. We seemed to be going much harder when we had Scott and Civo smashing up the field, so I would like to see one of Shillington or Taylor thrown in there at least to rotate with Hannant.

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis/Neilsen
4. Hodges/Tonga
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Civo
11. Myles
12. Thaiday
13. Harrison

14. Cronk
15. Hannant
16. Taylor/Shillington
15. Parker/Johnson

Cronk needs to come on after 20 minutes, the extra playmaker was effective

Tonga looked like to be in a world of hurt. Hopefully at least one of Hodges or Inglis is back, Nielsen was good for his debut.

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis/Neilsen
4. Hodges/Tonga
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Civo
11. Myles
12. Thaiday
13. Harrison

14. Cronk
15. Hannant
16. Taylor/Parker
15. Shillington

Only changes for game 2 is Hodges and Inglis for Tonga and Nielsen.

I don't think NSW will make any changes but Weyman in for King.

I was impressed with Nielson's effort. He was good tonight.

QUEENSLANDER!

Nielson was good but that edge looks a bit iffy in defense... I'm not confident... I'd really like Hodgo back there but if not, I really wouldn't mind switching Nielson and Tonga.

Nielsen had a couple of good moments but I thought in general he was out of his depth.

Definitely not in the same class as Hodges, Inglis, Tonga or Tate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.