CROSS FORUM State of Origin - Game 2 Discussion

Suncorp is not a happy hunting ground for Qld teams anymore.

Too many players out of position really. A right winger on the left wing. A back rower playing centers. A front rower/Lock playing edge back row.

At full strength with a couple of tweaks i think we give them a game. With Green as coach and this lot we are no chance.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
47.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]rugged - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 1, 2012
REACTIONS: 4,477
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
The only question for the 2nd half is DCE going to find a way to pull his head in.... with that neck may not be possible. If he can't I think a KO may be coming

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 1,582
The defence by the Blues A+

Too many players out of position really. A right winger on the left wing. A back rower playing centers. A front rower/Lock playing edge back row.

At full strength with a couple of tweaks i think we give them a game. With Green as coach and this lot we are no chance.
Should have sent an SoS to will chambers as much as I don’t rate the guy.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 17,255
8274.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 17, 2013

After all those years despising Hodges for his mongrel, now the roaches want to celebrate Jerome Luai lol fucking hypocrites.

That’s a good comparison

I’d put Mitchell in that mix as well

Great defence by the blues, but why are we attacking so flat?!

#Greenyball

Should have sent an SoS to will chambers as much as I don’t rate the guy.

I think even average players tend to do better playing in their natural positions when under pressure because they know the role better. Turbo and Mitchell are doing well but they really arent being put under pressure because this side just have no attack.

What will it take for cam smith to coach Qld

What gear is Cleary on? A 20+ yo doesn't have acne like that.

Only way they will look remotely effective in attack is if they put Munster at fullback hunt to the halves and Holmes to the wing

Advertising the Yawnion during Origin.

Brilliant work Nein
and with SBW... I think channel nein are the only people in the world that rate him... the guy has as much charisma Hook on valium

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 17,257
Qld haven’t looked even remotely close to scoring

several repeat sets in attacking territory and they butcher every chance

Need more from Munster. He’s been bog average.

Maybe Holmes is the most dangerous of the backs

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dreaglor
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.