State of Origin - Game 3 - Post Match Discussion

I think it was a Blue's supporter wearing a Maroon's jersey. :wink:

gotta say Parker impressed me in that decider, he carted up that ball and was solid on D, I was iffy on him after the 2nd game but he showed his worth alright..Lillyman solid too

After being an absolute nub, finally managed to log back in.

AP will attest to me being a big critic of Slater but I thought he was without doubt Queensland's best. Those are the type of performances I love seeing from Billy, when he looks to get his hands on the ball and he was brilliant having a big hand 2 tries and scoring one himself as well as making try saving tackles and forcing some repeat sets with his boot. Great game.

Can't say the same about his opposite, what did I tell you Rock? Loved it everytime he got his hands on the ball.

Extremely happy with that result. I won't lie, if we had of lost, I would have been filthy that we didn't send Lockyer out a winner, to the point where the last couple of series would have felt insignificant.

Slater has, IMO after this series, eclipsed Lockyer as a fullback at origin level. he was just absolutely outstanding in games 1 and 3. he mustve gone VERY close to player of the series.

Slater has, IMO after this series, eclipsed Lockyer as a fullback at origin level. he was just absolutely outstanding in games 1 and 3. he mustve gone VERY close to player of the series.

I'll agree with this.

Slater is the best fullback i've ever seen ... most complete player in his position anyway.

Apart from his try, Slater was really quiet in Game 1.

Game 3 is where he deserves his wraps.

Slater made what? One mistake off a bomb in game 2? That's not even in the same ball-park as Minichiello's performance that was worse than anything Kidley ever dished up.

Minichiello gave Qld a try, knocked on repeatidly and could never get back in the field of play. I told you he was past it and a decent performance where he was playing behind a monster pack hid him and his weaknesses that were on show.

I'd want Mini back too. Would love to make it 7 in a row.

Woman charged over State of Origin pee

The long arm of the law has caught up with a woman over a very public pee at the State of Origin rugby league decider.

Police today said they'd charged a 44-year-old Petrie woman with urinating in a public place. She's due to face the Brisbane Magistrates Court on July 28.

Stadium managers were able to identify the seat number from CCTV camera footage, allowing police to track her down.

http://www.news.com.au/national/woman-charged-over-state-of-origin-pee/story-e6frfkvr-1226094008371

Did they put some plastic down before she sat down?

Knock on the door.
Woman: is there a problem officer?
Officer: yes. Urine a lot of trouble

I think it's funny she's from Petrie. Pee. Tree.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.