State of Origin Game III - Live Discussion

Wallace has had one standout club game (against Brisbane) but other than that he’s a bog ordinary first grade prop

I would trade him for a bog ordinary prop right about now...

God he’s worse than I thought.

I'm definitely convinced that the poor 2nd rowers and ball hog centres are what's killing our halves tonight.

The problem is actually a lack of thrust from our props.

He has stifled our attack big time. We were on top offensively until what interchange? You could actually witness the chamge right in front of you. He runs out of dummy half and allows he outside men to get up on dce and munster. And who normally makes that tackle? Mcculough does. I get this is hard to take but hunt shouldnt be seen in a queensland jersey ever again, he already shouldnt have been...
What happened when he came on? That’s right we were n infer attacking there line because we stupidly took the two.

Absolute rubbish. Munster is a centre not a 5/8. Wallace is 3 time proven plodder at origin. Our second row is pathetic in attack but biggest problem is how trying to overuse them. And McGuire is trying to do it all but can’t. Tell him to settle the f*** down and concentrate on being a prop. Tell Gagai to pass the f***ing ball. Hunt looks like he’s p***ed off and going through the motions. Disgraceful from those mentioned.

If we lose this 3-0 then either Lockyer or Hodges to take over next year.

Munster is a myth
Runs the ball and looks dangerous but just doesn’t have that playmaking ability in him
Centre or fullback is his likely destination in the future

DCE doing all the talking in the sheds. Pretty much says it all about Walters.

I mean honestly, that scoreline vs those stats is just an indictment.

Last edited:
That’s a real ugly read from McGuire lol get that out of the system

I still think this shows Kevvies weakness as a coach. He should never allowed Queensland to be put in a position where we lose Smith, Cronk and Thurston in one hit.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.