State of Origin I - QLD vs NSW - Live Discussion

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Our halves are going pretty good, definitely far better than NSW halves. They just lack the support, like Pete said.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
No Kevvie didn’t say shit. His expensive shaman is pulling all the strings.

Which is why Kevvie has put himself under unnecessary pressure if we lose this.

Spent all this camp giving NSW unnecessary ammo with this ridiculous mind game bullshit with Player 21 and banning the word NSW and blues. All is seems to have done is be putting the squad under ridiculous pressure.

We won’t come back from 1-0 down with games in Perth and Sydney to come. And all the talk in the media is going to about this fucking gronk coach whisperer

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
We've had slightly the best of the game.
Fucken chambers, is there a bigger ball hog in the game. After hogging the storm out of the 2016 GF I would have thought he'd learn how to pass, FFS he is a professional footballer .

Why is Ponga playing right side , hopefully its a bit of rope a dope and Kevvie unleashes him in the second half

BroncsNBundy

BroncsNBundy

NYC Player
Contributor
Jul 29, 2013
I just had a full blown NSW supporter admit that was crap reffing in the first half

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Our halves are going pretty good, definitely far better than NSW halves. They just lack the support, like Pete said.

This is where Ponga should be coming in.

When Munster made that break, he should have been right there next to him screaming for the ball.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We've had slightly the best of the game.
Fucken chambers, is there a bigger ball hog in the game. After hogging the storm out of the 2016 GF I would have thought he'd learn how to pass, FFS he is a professional footballer .

Why is Ponga playing right side , hopefully its a bit of rope a dope and Kevvie unleashes him in the second half

The NSW plan seems to be to number up on their right side in defence. Besides, Ponga should be popping up everywhere, not just the left.
[automerge]1559733633[/automerge]
Who called the Chambers tackle 3 kick hahaha

Last edited:
Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Ponga does look off the pace...I get it he’s a rookie but the way they talk about him, he’s god.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
anyone seen the u18 highlights yet...Bronco young guns shirt fronting NSW dirty *****...love it..!!!

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Why is Ponga channeling Darius with those catches.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Chambers kicks on NOT the last tackle when he’s got room to move but can’t figure out what to do.

Take s drink.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncs1459
  • BooKhaki
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.