State of Origin II - NSW v Queensland - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
The niggle is fucken shit. If I wanted to watch niggle and fighting, I'd watch the UFC. I want these ***** to play some fucking football, and guess what? We're better than NSW at playing football.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Was that NSW player who kicked it dead offside? We just need to give away less penalties and it's all over.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Very dour game here compared to Game 1. Both sides are just playing simply through the middle without trying much out.

Thurston should have had a shot at a field goal there.

What difference does 5-0 make

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Refs are fucking killing us. What they're allowed to get away with in the ruck vs what we're being pinged for is a fucking joke. Unreal.

We're in control of this at the moment. That last minute was outstanding. Was Reynolds even onside to kick that away? Did he come from marker?

Confident so far, as long as DCE holds up. He's definitely not 100% but good enough so far. This will be massive for QLD if they win. Arguably one of the most significant wins over the 8 years to date.

Stoked with the scoreboard, but there's still a looong way to go. Far from comfortable.

ALL ON BOARD THE COAL TRAIIINNN!! WOOOOOO WOO!!

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Very dour game here compared to Game 1. Both sides are just playing simply through the middle without trying much out.

What difference does 5-0 make
Um, because there's forty to go and nothing else was on.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Swinging not a penalty but a slap is FMD. Lol@gallen about the elbows.

Boring game tho, let em punch on so they can get back to playing footy

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Punching should be allowed for the first 10 minutes! Just let them go at it like the old days!

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I would like to see Hayne become more involved in the NSW attack every time he has got the ball he has looked dangerous and capable of splitting the Maroons apart.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Myles punch was the only thing that went QLD's way.

Everything else has been going NSW's way. As expected, of course. Especially in the butthole of Australia.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
We got this. 4 - 0 and they've got double the penalties so far. Wouldn't even get near our line otherwise....

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I would like to see Hayne become more involved in the NSW attack every time he has got the ball he has looked dangerous and capable of splitting the Maroons apart.
Purlease, he has been kept very quiet, so far.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Normally I don't get involved in the bagging of refereeing, but tonight they've been really poor.

We are getting penalised for the absolute smallest of discretions, yet NSW are getting away with an absolute heap.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
They only get penalties when they are in poor field position. It's rubbish. Play footy we win

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I WAS FUCKING RIGHT!! REYNOLDS WAS NEVER ONSIDE!!! DCE SHOULD HAVE JUST GOT A PENALTY FUCKING TRY!!!

Reynolds was one of 3 markers, and ran in front of the play the ball as it was played. He was never square, he was never onside. That's a penalty fucking try you wankers!!!

EDIT: Wasn't Reynolds after all. Hayne was never onside but ran DCE off his kick. Tamou was also never onside and was the one between DCE and the posts who made him jink back outwards. Still a penalty every day of the week, except tonight...

Last edited:
V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
On another note how the hell does Hodgo do it, every single time he runs the ball he beats the first defender. He and Inglis both look like they could explode in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bronx48
  • porouian
  • Organix
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • broncs30
  • GCBRONCO
  • Hoof Hearted
  • winslow_wong
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.