Storm forum

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
I'm going on the Storm forum to cause mischief and bag their players and coach. [icon_lol1.
I dont care If I get banned. [icon_lol1.

Anyone with me?

Hey it's the Storm allright. And we all hate them dont we?

Yes, but acting like a tosspot is stupid.

Yeah but acting like a spanner on another team's forum isn't going to do any good. Make you look like a fool along with other Broncos supporters.

I can imagine the reaction if a Storm supporter came on here bagging out Bennett.

But who am I to stop you. I don't care, do what you like.

I'll be doing it tommorow. Follow if you like. But I'm doing it even If no one else is. Oh and you can blame it on me if a storm fan comes

Bronco_for_life said:

No.

I like the Storm, they play great football, and the only reason people hate them is because they have a winning culture and push the boundaries of the rules. Appreciate an awesome football team.

We lost, they won. Get over it and get ready for season 2009.

I got banned from their forum after the 2006 GF. [icon_lol1.

All I did was make fun off Hoffman crying. [icon_shru

You should create your username as "The Rock" and put in your sig that you're from BHQ hahaha

^^^ [icon_lol1.

Bronco_for_life said:

NO. I love watching them play footy.
I hate that they beat us in the last minute. :cry:
Billy Slater is a freak fullback. :mrgreen:

The Rock said:
Or create a name like "Playboy Bunny" and say that you put out to anyone who wants it and that you're from BHQ. haha :P

no prizes for second best...

Go man, you go. Seriously, we're all with you, be there at 7am sharp!!!!!!!11ONE!!!

So Broncos_for_life, you'd be one of the ones on here that whinges when the jonny-come-latelys come onto our boards and make asses of themselves wouldn't you. We all winge when the likes of the Tank brothers come on here yet you want to make an ass of yourself on their forum, not good form IMO [icon_thumbs_do but each to there own just make sure you don't bring them over here looking for retribution !!!

Bronco_for_life said:
I'm going on the Storm forum to cause mischief and bag their players and coach. [icon_lol1.
I dont care If I get banned. [icon_lol1.

Anyone with me?

Broncos_for_life as one of your best mates on this forum, i really don't think you should do that.

If you do, the forum could report your IP address to the police and you could go to gaol. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm begging you, please don't, i don't want to lose you off BHQ, you're one of the few cool people around here! icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• thenry
  • Wolfie
  • pagey
  • ostin86
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.