Storm forum

ning, I'm so touched. Your obvious concern brought a tear to my eye.

Dont be stupid, we don't like it when idiots come on our forum and do the same thing, grow up, seriously.

Go for your life mate! But you'll be treated with the same sort of disdain which we pass out to trolls on here.

Seriously, join the forum and actually talk football. You can criticise and involve yourself in debates intelligently, probably make some great points and get a bit of respect regardless of the fact you hate the Storm.

But yeah, go and stir up all you like so long as BroncosHQ is not mentioned!

mick! said:
Go for your life mate! But you'll be treated with the same sort of disdain which we pass out to trolls on here.

Yeah, seriously, it's not fun. They especially don't like fishing trolls around here.

trolls06.jpg

ningnangnong said:
Bronco_for_life said:
I'm going on the Storm forum to cause mischief and bag their players and coach. [icon_lol1.
I dont care If I get banned. [icon_lol1.

Anyone with me?

Broncos_for_life as one of your best mates on this forum, i really don't think you should do that.

If you do, the forum could report your IP address to the police and you could go to gaol. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm begging you, please don't, i don't want to lose you off BHQ, you're one of the few cool people around here! icon_thumbs_u

Thx for your support. But fortunately I'm not old enough to go to jail as i'm only 15 _woohoo_

And besides I've already checked their site and they don't have a forum :evil:

Oh man... classic stuff. [icon_lol1.

Bronco_for_life make sure you look after Ning when he's down or doing something silly okay. He's looking after you mate.

Oh man.

Hitman said:
Oh man... classic stuff. [icon_lol1.

Bronco_for_life make sure you look after Ning when he's down or doing something silly okay. He's looking after you mate.

Oh man.

Sure thing Hitman. Will do icon_thumbs_u

Bronco_for_life said:

They did in 2006.

To access the members site you have to register, it could be in that section.

Hey bronco_for_life.. remember me?

It's KFAH your old buddy icon_smile.

Myself and ning have been talking and we think you haven't been paying us enough respect lately. I mean, we haven't hung out as mates for so long [icon_frown

Got a new girlfriend have you mate?

Mates before dates buddy.. just remember that okay.

No I havent got a new girlfriend. I've just been on holidays where theres no computer [eusa_doh

But i'm back and i'll be on every day for the next month or so icon_thumbs_u

Kaz said:
Bronco_for_life said:

They did in 2006.

To access the members site you have to register, it could be in that section.

thx mate

It's not in the members section.

You have to be a Storm member to register & enter the membership number

shit man. I dont want to receive mail from the storm. Besides, if dad found out i'd get busted!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.