Storm Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
55 minutes to get a penalty. What a load of shit.

Nashy said:
I blame Ivan for everything tonight. He bit off more than he could chew, not even Bennett was that retarded.

Bennett is that retarded, he went to the Dragons.

Glenn may have scored. Who cares though.

I think glenn scored.

They gave Johnson's, they should award this one.

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ningnangnong said:
Glenn may have scored. Who cares though.
x2, score another 3 and I might care.

I think you're all being very harsh on the broncos.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very disappointed. But we have been outplayed all over the park. Due to some stupid decisions, sure.
It's been an amazing turn around since our horror mid season, and I'm not prepared to turn it off and bag our players just yet. [icon_wink

For sure looking forward to 2010 though.

ningnangnong said:
I could have watched The Bill instead of this crap.
LOL that's what my parent's are now watching instead apparently. I told mum Reg Hollis could have done a better job at coaching us for this week :P

rnabokov said:
Kaz said:
Oh please, I think losing Wallace affected us more than what we thought.

Everything Storm does turns to gold, everything we do turns to cr@p.

More than that. The stupidity of going into a match like this without a real playmaker, placing all that extra pressure on Lockyer, destroying the shape and structure we had.

Carroll?

Henjak has shown he's a novice.

I think that's harsh... it's a massive fail on his behalf to play Locky at halfback... we're lost without wallace the whole team is looking disorientated.
We've got a lot of young blokes out there... we've won 7 straight, they look like there out of steam... IMO this is excuseable!
The ref's haven't helped

Now the token penalties come out to even up the count ...

Tonight has shown the massive lack of experience we have and how young our side really is. Yow Yeh and Winterstein need more time, some of their defensive reads have been awful.

It isn't too much to ask for some effort, especially when we know they can do better.

how did caroll not score(well i think he didn't)!

I don't agree with those saying the players have shown no heart.

I think they're just stunned. Completely dominated from the first set. Think about what that does to your confidence.

HOW DID TUNZA NOT PUT THAT DOWN!!!!!??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Tim K
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Scdeac
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.