NEWS Strange Origin twist to Bronco's positional switch

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
The way papa played last year you'd think he could be in the firing line

He played well in the 2nd row in game 1. Middle third is not hos position. At his best, he's in the top 3 2nd rowers in the game.

Rico

Rico

QCup Player
Jun 4, 2016
He played well in the 2nd row in game 1. Middle third is not hos position. At his best, he's in the top 3 2nd rowers in the game.

You’ve got much higher opinion of him than I do which is all fair enough. He wouldnt be in my top 10

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
He works as an edge battering ram not in the middle

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
You’ve got much higher opinion of him than I do which is all fair enough. He wouldnt be in my top 10

He's got a shitload of talent, but sometimes it doesnt seem like he wants it. Probably doesnt help being coached by Stuart either. Hopefully he wakes up this year and hopefhmully moves to a differeent side too.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Does any other club have ex players putting their 2 cents into who should be playing where etc

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Does any other club have ex players putting their 2 cents into who should be playing where etc

Probably, but I guess as Broncos fans we don't really care enough to notice.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.