Sunday NRL footy show

As per usual hardly a mention about the Broncos on the show.
Everytime. If we win the Premiership they'd waffle about our opposition instead. Broncos the invisible club. Even when we get a mention the analysis is brief.

I wonder if it is because our club is pretty much the only one able to run itself without needing the extra exposure...plus the Sydney-centric nature of this sport anyway.

Even with less than 40 seconds to go on 'Ten In The Bin' they managed to bag Bennett.

The Broncos hardly get mentions on any show, to be honest.

I download NRL 360, Sterlo On The Couch, NRL Tonight, Matty Johns Show etc because sometimes they show different angles of Broncos tries which I use in my videos.. And one thing I have seen is that Broncos hardly get any mention, unless Bennett does something the media doesn't like.. Then they can't shut up about it.

Gave up watching any show years ago. We supply the most Origin/Internationals every season, have only missed finals twice in 30 seasons and are currently 3rd but are continually ignored as a club worth of any mention. Yet without us, the competition is dead (from a financial stance anyway)

Gave up watching any show years ago. We supply the most Origin/Internationals every season, have only missed finals twice in 30 seasons and are currently 3rd but are continually ignored as a club worth of any mention. Yet without us, the competition is dead (from a financial stance anyway)
Pfft they want a 2nd Brisbane team so they could just put in a new Brisbane team that Sydney won't hate... unlike the 8 Sydney teams can't lose any of them

The Matty Johns show normally does a wrap up of the Thursday game given it comes on immediately afterwards. This week they talked about Pearson dropping the ball over the line, went to an ad break, and then didn't mention the game again.

They have given a descent amount of time to cowboys and titans so is it just that the Sydney viewers hate the broncos so the shows are skewed that way to appease there larger market share

They have given a descent amount of time to cowboys and titans so is it just that the Sydney viewers hate the broncos so the shows are skewed that way to appease there larger market share

It's not just Sydney fans that hate the Broncos. There's a fair bit of hate from the Cowboys & Titans fans as well.

Titans fans partically seem disgruntled. Funny, since it seems the decent players they've had over the years have been ex-broncos eg. Harrison, Taylor etc.

Titans fans partically seem disgruntled. Funny, since it seems the decent players they've had over the years have been ex-broncos eg. Harrison, Taylor etc.
Titans fans still refer to Robert's as 'Judas'. But didn't bat an eye when they signed Eels hero Hayne. Lol.

NRL footy show is just a joke with a bunch of wankers pulling their own puds... who cares what they say about the broncs.. NSW have hated the Brisbane Broncos since day one.

Reckon warriors get less exposure on that prick of a show than us...I'm not even sure that's possible

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.