Sunday NRL footy show

I miss the old Queensland Footy Show, they had their fun and laughs but also focused a lot on the footy as well. Also wasn't all Broncos either.

Reckon warriors get less exposure on that prick of a show than us...I'm not even sure that's possible

Evened out when you watch a broadcast of a match over there with Kiwi commentators.

Evened out when you watch a broadcast of a match over there with Kiwi commentators.
I'm an brisbane boy living in New Zealand, and watching a warriors game is the most boast commentating you'll ever hear in your life. Johnson does one run and there cheering in the commentary box, it's beyond a joke. When I do watch the warriors which is never because they're garbage I have it on mute.

Fittler and Johns looked like they wanted to cry today, run in ten tries and all they could focus on was a spear tackle and a jab.

I'm an brisbane boy living in New Zealand, and watching a warriors game is the most boast commentating you'll ever hear in your life. Johnson does one run and there cheering in the commentary box, it's beyond a joke. When I do watch the warriors which is never because they're garbage I have it on mute.

They are just appealing to their audience. I don't see a problem with that.

Fittler and Johns looked like they wanted to cry today, run in ten tries and all they could focus on was a spear tackle and a jab.
Seriously, i don't know why you would want to watch that joke of a show ??[emoji53]

Hardly even get a mention in the papers down here either

How good was channel 9's praise for us tonight though! Team wins 32-10..."you might have thought Brisbane was good tonight but they weren't, Brisbane weren't good tonight"

We make our second error for the night "some of these errors are schoolboy like this is just shocking"
I'm normally pretty tollerant of this stuff but tonight really annoyed the shit out of me.

I can't wait to hear johns and co (both brothers) talk about how amazing knights played and how poor the sharks were while mentioning the broncos with 1 sentence and Tallis/Gould grunting and bemoaning about how it was more to do with the sharks poor form...

If we win a premiership in the next 2-3 years it will predominantly be due to the cover/talking down the Sydney media does of us, allowing us to prove them wrong and fly under the radar at the same time... kind of like, 92, 2006 & 98 (the knights were the true champion side that year for the Sydney media laughable in hindsight), and apart from this year and a couple of others, it helps the storm as well..only problem for them is Bellamy tires them out and shows all their tricks by the gf

Only 2 teams with a chance this year are Roosters and Storm. Did they even watch yesterday's game? Half an hour in and our game still hasn't had a single word said about it. Oh and Tom T is this weeks' "once in a generation" player.

Don't forget that Joey said the Raiders showed a blueprint of how to play the Storm.

That despite the Storm winning 32-6

"The roosters are the only team that can beat the storm because of their defence" .... this the same roosters that only just beat a literal 3rd string Titans team in the last minute yesterday Freddy?

I'll happily go under the radar & let the roosters carry the favourites tag.

Don't forget that Joey said the Raiders showed a blueprint of how to play the Storm.

That despite the Storm winning 32-6
Haha I couldn't believe he said that... I was like what exactly was the blueprint?? Concede 32 points??

Deadset, how do these two space cadets get to give their 'expert' opinions ??

Channel Nein is an embarrassment to the game of Rugby League.

2-3 minutes. They spoke about Darius Boyd's hammy, poor old Antonio Winterstein, and a short dropout....

No one mentioned is as a threat in 15 as well. And we were 15 seconds from taking it down. I prefer it this way.

The Sharks showed the blueprint in last years GF...that's the only one that can work.....niggle and ferocious stinging hitting from the opening seconds and until they start hesitating bringing the ball up. It's vital to upset their carefully crafted plan, Ennis did that job, in their faces early, high shots because no one is going to get sent off unless it's an elbow to the face or a heatbutt etc. Not that I think that that's a good way to play but like I said, that's what has been proven to work.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.