Sunday NRL footy show

Triple M are just as bad sometimes. Tallis, Kent and co today said Brisbane didn't show enough against the Cowboys to suggest they're contenders and should have made more of a statement. In the next breath, they said Roosters showed an ability to get a job done when they're under the pump. Yeah right, Roosters had a much better weekend than us...

Triple M are just as bad sometimes. Tallis, Kent and co today said Brisbane didn't show enough against the Cowboys to suggest they're contenders and should have made more of a statement. In the next breath, they said Roosters showed an ability to get a job done when they're under the pump. Yeah right, Roosters had a much better weekend than us...

These guys are hopeless.

We did as much as we possibly could with injuries, penalty count against us and having hardly any ball in the second half.

Roosters on the other hand only were able to come back when the Titans had no bench and Ash Taylor went off.

The Sharks showed the blueprint in last years GF...that's the only one that can work.....niggle and ferocious stinging hitting from the opening seconds and until they start hesitating bringing the ball up. It's vital to upset their carefully crafted plan, Ennis did that job, in their faces early, high shots because no one is going to get sent off unless it's an elbow to the face or a heatbutt etc. Not that I think that that's a good way to play but like I said, that's what has been proven to work.
That heatbutt sounds nasty :-)

Just had a chat with Ben Ikin, he's currently in the lounge here in the Qantas club. Nice fellow, took the time to have a word. Told him I would have murdered Kent by now especially after a recent episode of NRL 360 where he was getting tag teamed by Crawley and Kent. He said Kent was a really good bloke and the tv didn't show that up as well as it could. He certainly is fit and lean, water and an apple for mid morning meal.

There's little to like on the Sunday shows, even less on others but I've always rated 360 and tolerated Kent.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.