Super Bowl thread

Wow. Bradshaw didn't take a knee. Giants had the game right there.

Probably still win - but they could have ended it there!

Patriot WR & TE owe Brady an apology. :( devo!

Yep. Too many plays left out on the field. Uncharacteristic dropped passes by Welker, Hernandez and Branch cost us in the end - and that stupid safety!

Well done Giants. I don't think one team played better than the other and that was reflected in a hard fought and very close match.

Great game - disappointing result. Bring on 2112/2013 when we actually have a defense.

I don't even follow NFL but I enjoyed that game. People are gonna be happy here tomorrow! Giants!

So stressful. I just won 900 bucks. YES.

Although it doesn't mean the 49ers would have won this game, I'm now even more peeved at Kyle Williams... :ranting:

Well done Giants!

I listened to it on an app driving around Sydney and it sounded like one of the fastest superbowls in regards to running the clock down to stop the other quarter back getting much time on the field (well in the first half at least).

Plus Brady beat Joe Montana's 13 consecutive completed passes in a SB with 16, which is a pretty mean feat. However it only matters who wins and the Pat's had their chances to get further a head but failed.

Congrats Giants.

Yep. Too many plays left out on the field. Uncharacteristic dropped passes by Welker, Hernandez and Branch cost us in the end - and that stupid safety!

Well done Giants. I don't think one team played better than the other and that was reflected in a hard fought and very close match.

Great game - disappointing result. Bring on 2112/2013 when we actually have a defense.

There wasn't much more the Pats could've done. We haven't had a more evenly matched Super Bowl since the last time these two played.
Patriots had a great year; if they all stay healthy I can't see any AFC team challenging them next year. Could be back to back appearances for NE.

And I gotta say, the shot of Robert Kraft standing alone in the box after the final play is one of the saddest things I've seen in ages.

Yep. Really wanted them to do it for Myra.

I can't help but feel that if Gronk was 100 then that last second hail mary pass would have gone a little differently. Ah well.

Great Super Bowl!

And I gotta say, the shot of Robert Kraft standing alone in the box after the final play is one of the saddest things I've seen in ages.

How frozen was he?! He was like, screw you guys, I'm going home.

Even I thought it was sad.

Also, gotta say hard luck to Clintos & Mrslong. As much as I hate the Pats, I know its tough to see your team lose when you got so close. :(

they had a good season and played hard and seem like they will always be a force with Brady (and now Gronk) in the team.

I have similar feelings re: Gronk, sort of knew when he went off injured in the last game that a fair chance of winning today just walked out the door....however it was way closer than that, and if Welker takes that catch it's a different ball game. Pats keep the ball and the Giants are gone.

How amazing was the play when Bradshaw scored....very clever play by the Patriots, don't see that happen too often. Sigh.

Still feeling empty inside. Geeze I would hate it if the Broncos ever lost a GF!

I have similar feelings re: Gronk, sort of knew when he went off injured in the last game that a fair chance of winning today just walked out the door....however it was way closer than that, and if Welker takes that catch it's a different ball game. Pats keep the ball and the Giants are gone.

How amazing was the play when Bradshaw scored....very clever play by the Patriots, don't see that happen too often. Sigh.

Still feeling empty inside. Geeze I would hate it if the Broncos ever lost a GF!
Yeah, that feeling sucks... Felt it 2 weeks ago with the Candlestick Park game. :sigh:

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.