Super Bowl thread

Congrats to the Giants, Pats let themselves down with deciding dropballs which could of turned things round, real nailbiter in the end, surprised by Belichicks ploy to let that TD in which was to get possession back, gota have some serious balls to call that!! Great SB!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Wow - so glad I managed to avoid the score til I watched the game!!!

What a great game - I can only imagine how much more I would have enjoyed it had the Browns been there...oh well, theres always 2093...

I have missed very few super bowls since about 1992 or 1993 and I reckon from my immediate memory this was the most entertaining. Eli and Brady were both fantastic and Eli particularly late was amazing. Neither side defended the pass well which I guess was pretty much expected which made for such a fast paced clock drainer. Loved it, even if I was going for the Patriots.

I liked how there were very few stoppages for an NFL game, the game flew.

Still gutted.

Well done Meat for doing the impossible 2 yrs in a row.

Shame that Gronk wasn't 100% but the Giants D was pretty impressive, I think they might have covered him. You just knew it was going to go down to the 4th quarter with Eli though, story of the Giant's season.

I guess the Giants winning is kind of a big deal here...it's everywhere on the news and there's a parade. I could go for experience.

Easily one of the best Super Bowls I've watched in a while. The last few minutes had me on the edge of my seat. Eli once again was outstanding. Manningham's catch down the side line was amazing and will be remembered for years to come.

Can't help but wonder what might have happened if Welker held that catch.. oh well.

Won $190 on the game after sticking $10 on Victor Cruz (since Giants received first) for first TD and then $10 on Hernandez for first TD of 2nd Half.

Btw, I'm not actually a Pats fan - I just jumped on the Brady bandwagon because I hate the Giants :finger:

I'm a Falcon through and through :rockon:

We don't have a Falcon fan on here. Welcome!

Love the Falcons too, they're my "other" team from the "other" side of the draw. Was pretty excited when the Pats and the Falcons were both playing off last year...and pretty sad when both teams choked.

Better a Falcon fan than a Pats one!

Well done on winning the dosh too Dukey!

oh cool, I like the Falcons for the way they handled the Michael Vick thing, got rid of the prick!!!

anyways, Pearl, if you're interested in fantasy football, we run a comp on here, it will be in its 5th season next season if you're keen to join?

For sure, would love to.

Just let us know what I need to do and if there's any threads I need to read.

To be honest you're probably better off NOT reading the fantasty football threads!

I want first pick since I was invited first! Just sayin... :cheesy:

We have keepers, so you can't have Tebow!

Nah, I want Patrick Willis, and I want to have his babies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.