Super League Final

UKBronco1989

UKBronco1989

Sep 7, 2014
Flower copped an elbow to the face which is why he snapped. The first punch you can sort of understand, the second is completely indefensible and I'm amazed/ashamed at how many Wigan fans are defending it. He cost us the match and he's embarrassed the whole of rugby league. It's the first time I've ever seen an incident in Super League trend on twitter/facebook, it's such a shame it had to be this.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Apparently Ben Flower copped an elbow from Hohaia and that's why he reacted the way he did.

Still no need for that second punch, though.

If you watch the start of the video that was posted you can see Hohaia's arm come up when he charges at Flower. I couldn't tell for sure what part connected where, but it did initially look like forearm to me.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Apparently Ben Flower copped an elbow from Hohaia and that's why he reacted the way he did.

Still no need for that second punch, though.

But before that Flower had come through on the kick chase and decked Hohaia first.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Foordy
  • rj9
  • sooticus
  • LittleDavey
  • Rambstien
  • Shane Tronc
  • Seibs
  • Galah
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • Browny
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.