Surprise, #penaltybroncos is a load of shit

The same blokes who thought letting Taylor go was a good idea.

Taylor isn't even close to Ponga as a player lol. We also had Hunt pre meltdown when Taylor was let go vs them having a bang average trundler at the back.

Cowboys let both Ponga & Kikau go, imagine that team right now with those 2 in there instead of the corpses of Coote & Cooper. Would probably be top of the table and have more salary cap to work with as well.

Whenever you provide this evidence to a 'hater' they always follow with the "where & when" reasoning. Give me a break!

Slightly different circumstances. Ponga is going to be a superstar. Plus we already had a..........**** it, it's been said enough times.

FMD some peoples understanding of the decisions based on the Salary Cap reminds of Homer

I don’t think the Cowboys wanted Ponga to leave. But their #6 through to #13 takes up so much of the cap that they didn’t have the money to come close to Newcastle’s offer.

How good is Crawley?! The only one on 360 actually using facts lol

According to them the broncs have tabled an offer

Someone post this on [HASHTAG]#penaltybroncos[/HASHTAG]. And before you say it, no I don’t know how.

[HASHTAG]#PenaltyCowcheats[/HASHTAG]

These ***** only lost 4 penalty counts in the entire 2017 season and they are currently winning this years penalty count too. Wouldn’t surprise me if they also won those seasonal penalty counts back in 2015 and 2016 too.

I knew everything went fishy from their 2015 round 4 clash against Melbourne. Dead last after round 3 and had 44 put on them twice. Then these ***** get all the leg ups and dodgy decisions, every fucking game. Yet the blind dumbfuck general public keeps whinging about our club.

Shows you how shit the cowboys really are. Need the refs to win a game and a free title and have been shit since their inception 23 years ago.

Their current position - that’s the real cowboys team all along.

Oh and whoever invented [HASHTAG]#PenaltyBroncos[/HASHTAG] needs a bullet to the head. Fucker doesn’t even do his research. Probably a cowfuck themselves.

So, what are the penalty differentials?

Cowboys: +25
Dragons: +25
Storm: +6
Bulldogs: +6
Manly: +5
Eels: +3
Warriors: -2
Knights: -3
Sharks: -5
Canberra: -6
Souffs: -6
Roosters: -7
Broncos: -7
Penrith: -8
Titans: -11
Tigers: -15

What does this tell us? With a few exceptions, the refs really do try to even up the penalty counts. Giving away cheap ones in your 20 early is a huge advantage.

Second, the Broncos games had less penalties in them than anyone else. The free flowing football probably suits us if our pack is on top. We are not organised enough to benefit from being gifted a new set after 1 or 2 tackles, unless it's a get out of jail penalty.

[HASHTAG]#PenaltyCowcheats[/HASHTAG]

These ***** only lost 4 penalty counts in the entire 2017 season and they are currently winning this years penalty count too. Wouldn’t surprise me if they also won those seasonal penalty counts back in 2015 and 2016 too.

I knew everything went fishy from their 2015 round 4 clash against Melbourne. Dead last after round 3 and had 44 put on them twice. Then these ***** get all the leg ups and dodgy decisions, every fucking game. Yet the blind dumbfuck general public keeps whinging about our club.

Shows you how shit the cowboys really are. Need the refs to win a game and a free title and have been shit since their inception 23 years ago.

Their current position - that’s the real cowboys team all along.

Oh and whoever invented [HASHTAG]#PenaltyBroncos[/HASHTAG] needs a bullet to the head. Fucker doesn’t even do his research. Probably a cowfuck themselves.

Jesus christ, the 2015 GF really did a number on you.

Broncos Penalty Counts:

Round 1: Dragons 9 - Broncos 7
Round 2: Cowboys 11 - Broncos 5
Round 3: Tigers 9 - Broncos 7
Round 4: Broncos 11 - Titans 4
Round 5: Knights 5 - Broncos 4
Round 6: Warriors 8 - Broncos 4
Round 7: Broncos 8 - Storm 6
Round 8: Rabbitohs 8 - Broncos 6
Round 9: Broncos 8 - Bulldogs 3
Round 10: Broncos 10 - Sea Eagles 9
Round 11: Roosters 11 - Broncos 6
Round 12: Broncos 6 - Eels 9

Penalty Counts Won - 4
Penalty Counts Lost - 8

That Round 4 match is a tough one to swallow. Completely dominated in the penalty count and couldn't beat the bloody Titans.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • porouian
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.