Suspended Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos

It had been quite a while since we won 13+, I would love to see 50-0 but we aren’t there in defence or attack yet. I would say a big step in the right direction would be a scoreline like 38-10, An improvement in both Categories from our current norm.

We have scored 30 or more only once under seibs (against the titans funnily enough), a blowout is due but like many I am cautious, a change of halfback and two forwards potentially coming in who haven’t played yet this season makes it feel like a scrappy game to me

How is Corey Oaks injury going
Hey dude, you don't need to start a new thread for a simple question, please instead just ask in a thread like this. Welcome to BHQ!

How are they trying to "steal " our players? Its not like they can kidnap them. They can only offer blokes out of contract a deal. We have recruited a fair few players in our time from Keebra Park, which isnt a Brisbane school.
Yes we recruited them, we developed them into first graders and then the Titans try to poach them. Ash Taylor for example.

Take their latest effort to pinch Fafita as well.

Basically the Titans recruitment strategy involves Mal hiding in the bushes at Red Hill and trying to kidnap blokes.

Yes we recruited them, we developed them into first graders and then the Titans try to poach them. Ash Taylor for example.

Basically the Titans recruitment strategy involves Mal hiding in the bushes at Red Hill and trying to kidnap blokes.

You give him way too much credit. It is more likely he read about some kid on this forum or in the media and then, goes yep, let's go for that kid.

You give him way too much credit. It is more likely he read about some kid on this forum or in the media and then, goes yep, let's go for that kid.
“McCullough has been a great development player and the loss of his services will severely limit our hooker position spots”.

Now someone please ‘don’t’ drag Macca away from us. 🤪🤪🤪

It's great for the players as they can play first grade and earn a good income much sooner than if they stuck around at their current club (eg. Hipgrave, Wallace, Arrow,Taylor). There are only so many players to go around in an oversized (team wise) competition so poaching will always occur. It also keeps the comp as strong as it can be although judging by the first two rounds, the Titans need to intensify their efforts in the poaching stakes.

It's not really poaching is it though if a player is off contract.

Can any of our residents doctors (lol) or those who’ve had this injury help explain how a complete tear heals without surgery 🤯
I completely ruptured my AC ligament diving over a fence into a commando roll. Looked awesome, but stung. Couldnt raise my arm above shoulder level for several days but improved with physio.

I did not need surgery as there are other ligaments holding the clavicle (collar bone) where it is meant to be (coracoclavicular and coracoscromial ligaments) but then again i am not tackling 120kg men on a regular basis.

What i did take as a good sign was that croft was clapping during the team song which he may have had issues doing if it was very bad.

Last edited:
I’ve done both soldiers, left was done playing rugby and it was 3 weeks with no strength to even raise my arm. It was weird it went from unusable to suddenly fixed.

My right shoulder was about a week recovery, had the weakness in the arm but had mobility and pain for about 3 days.

I’ve done both soldiers, left was done playing rugby and it was 3 weeks with no strength to even raise my arm. It was weird it went from unusable to suddenly fixed.

My right shoulder was about a week recovery, had the weakness in the arm but had mobility and pain for about 3 days.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.