Sydney Oztag Round 4 17/11/08

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
I thought I would start this thread up and see what numbers we have for the upcoming game!

As of now we dont know who we are playing but I will post that when I know.

IN

Jeza
Rohit
Brad
Alex
Che
Kan
Sung
Hitman

OUT

Rock
Jack
Amit

IN DOUBT

Victor

I'm in mate!!!

I know this is early but for the week 24th Nov... I maybe out for that one. At this point it's a maybe.

Well we have 9, thats a good start! Just no more injuries please. Nice to see you edited my post for me shauny haha

No idea at this point ay! The site hasnt been updated. Maybe Shauny knows? Shouldnt message him on his honeymoon about oztag haha

Just rang Jim the Organiser and he said the draw will be up no later than tomorrow morning (which is handy!!!), so hopefully it will be up sometime tonight!

jeez you would have thought he would have put it on website friday or something dosnt give people much time to organise especially if we play at 7 or something

Just saw on oztag website we are playing at 8.30 against With Ourselves, have been out into division 3 are are currently 2nd out of 6 sides.

ROFLTABLES!!! The team we are playing tomorrow night havent won a game and are first on the table haha.....bonus points will be crucial it seems

Some last minute changes boys! Jack is out and still double checking with Victor to see if he's playing! Other than that, Amit is also out and will be due to make his debut next Monday and Sung may have some work commitment but will get back to you later on that!

So is Sung in doubt for tomorrow night or the following Monday? Because if its tomorrow I think I might organise Peter or one of my other mates to come down....especially if Victor doesnt play too!! No subs haha

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.