Tariq Sims

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Does anybody else find to strange that Tariq Sims is in the new NRMA Broncos ads???

Also how is he going in under 20's and when can we expect to see him in first grade?

I doubt it we have a heap of young props at the club at the moment. Sims might be happy to play QLD cup!

Tariq is playing really well in U20's this year

i don't think he'll be playing first grade this year maybe next year if he resigns with the broncos.
but has been training well with the 1st grade team this year.

i don't think they'll push him into 1st grade just yet

Mitchell Frei is also in the elevator.

Big Pete said:
Mitchell Frei is also in the elevator.

oh true, I thought it was a bit strange ot have under 20's players in the NRMA ad that is all. icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big Pete":3467dtx4]Mitchell Frei is also in the elevator.

oh true, I thought it was a bit strange ot have under 20's players in the NRMA ad that is all. icon_thumbs_u[/quote:3467dtx4]

Well if the Broncos don't count the U20's how could they expect the Fans to?

draggx said:
Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big Pete":1a3kgr25]Mitchell Frei is also in the elevator.

oh true, I thought it was a bit strange ot have under 20's players in the NRMA ad that is all. icon_thumbs_u

Well if the Broncos don't count the U20's how could they expect the Fans to?[/quote:1a3kgr25]

Well generally you use players who well be noticed in a tv ad that is all. I don;t have a problem with the young guys being use.d

Way i see it is everyone will know the Lockys and Thaidays then go "who is that" and some will try to work it out. If it means the kids will want to be at the game early to see them then awesome. If noone cares then oh well the Locky and Thaidays are still noticed.

Needs more Kemp in the NRMA ad TBH!! He is so fast..

He was in, you will notice him when its shown in 3D... His awesomeness does not come across in 2D

From what I have heard Sims is killing it in the U20s. I have noticed a few people have put him in their NYC team of the year so far on a few different forums too. He is getting some great stats too.

lyn said:
From what I have heard Sims is killing it in the U20s. I have noticed a few people have put him in their NYC team of the year so far on a few different forums too. He is getting some great stats too.

Meh. Under 20s. It's shit.

lyn said:

I have noticed a trend with you...
You rate players on what you have heard, not what you have seen first hand [icon_thumbs_do

Tariq is playing really well in U20's this year

i don't think he'll be playing first grade this year maybe next year if he resigns with the broncos.
but has been training well with the 1st grade team this year.

i don't think they'll push him into 1st grade just yet

I've seen Tarik playing this year in almost all games at Suncorp and he generally is a standout in the front row, even when the team isn't playing well. He still has a lot of maturing to do, but I'd definitely rate him to be a future starting forward at any NRL club, preferably the Broncos.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Browny
  • Thelmus
  • Battler
  • teampjta
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.