Tautau Moga can be Broncos’ finals X-factor

Can`t tackle , can`t pass ,no vision ,bad decision making, should play wing , knees are shot , bring back busted Jack Reed / Tom Opacic blah , blah blah .

Broncs 2nd on the ladder ...

Not sure why you feel the need to bring in Reed or Opacic tbh. As for your other comments, in a Broncos shirt, he hasnt been great at passing the ball for the most part, he does make bad decisions, look at the amount of dumb penalties he gives away. Defensively, he is poor, especially for a bloke with his size and strength. And i cant see anyone who has even mentioned his knees being shot.

Its fine posting select clips of him doing a big hit, or a good pass in isolation, but you have to remember if other people could be bothered ( which i doubt anyone be so sad to do ), you could just as easily make clips of him missing tackles, dropping the ball over the try line, giving away dumb penalties, not passing, getting pushed over the side line, rushing up out of defence stupidly, or making lame attempts to block runners. Isolated youtube clips mean very little in the scheme of things.

Dont get me wrong either, he has a lot of upside to him. I think he is capable of becoming a really, really good center, but as i said before, he needs to take that next step now and stand up to and get the better of a Will Chambers or Jennings. He has the attacking weapons to do it. He is big, fast and powerful, but at the moment, i see him like somebody like BJ leilua. Can be brilliant in attack, but a bit of a flat track bully, just doesnt have it between the ears to become a really, really good center. Hopefully, he can kick on at Newcastle. I dont think we will miss him that much at all tbh, what we lose in some areas, we will gain in others.

Unread

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Ondi
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.