Taylor gone to Bunnies

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well being soft wouldn't means it's replaceable now would it?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Well since Nashy bolded the "He is replaceable" bit, I assumed that's what you were referring to.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Ah well sorry I didn't see it bolded as my laptop is at an angle were all the font looks an odd shade of grey and you can't tell the bold text. To rip off the words of snagglepuss "Exit. Stage left!"

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Incorrect. I thought so too but Snagglepuss is pink as well.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think i am in love with Dave Taylor.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I second that. He has been just awesome it's heartbreaking knowing he's gone next year!

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Is that the same D taylor who got pushed off by a half back?

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
I'm still not sold on him. Hopefully this purple patch lasts until the end of the year, though.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
broncospwn said:
Yeah who set up about 5 tries.

Yeah, for everything he does well in attack it is that exact mistake in D (Walsh try) that he has been making for three years now. When the games get tight we can't afford to drop off like that.

He did get posted today though, whoever was supposed to be second marker didn't stay there.

B

broncoangel

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
dukey said:
I'm still not sold on him. Hopefully this purple patch lasts until the end of the year, though.

Exactly - he is gone next year and we can't do anything about that. Let's hope he continues to play with the passion he is showing for the rest of THIS season.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Meh. He wasn't playing like this when playing for a contract. Like others, just hope he keeps it up the rest of the season. Yeah, that's what she said.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
If he helps us to a premiership he leaves with my blessing. Will be back in 4 years though and will probably under perform again.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Meh. He wasn't playing like this when playing for a contract. Like others, just hope he keeps it up the rest of the season. Yeah, that's what she said.

i agree Coxy, If Taylor was playing like this while negotiating his contract he would have got what he wanted. He does remind me of Carl Webb a bit. Back when Webb signed for the Cowboys, he had been playing pretty poor footy, once he signed with them he stepped up his form and was going great guns. Played a good first season with the Cowboys and went to shit again. I wonder if Taylor will do the same eusa_think

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Tend to agree with Foordy. Unfortunately Souths are a team where many players have gone just to go to shit. If he had stayed, there is a better chance that he would continue to improve and become one of the best forwards of the game in 4-5 years time. He needs someone on his back all the time, because I don't think his motivation comes from within.

He seriously is a player that has massive potential but can be so lazy. Very much like Carl Webb.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • whykickamoocow
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • Swordfish
  • Broncorob
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.