VOTE TC ROBATI is BHQ's Player of Round 12

Who is your player of the Round (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Milford to Turpin: if you don't need those vouchers

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Watch the game mate he was playing first receiver and ball playing he’s never gonna make 100’s of metres

30m is still less than the other ball players. It’s garbage. Trbo ball plays and makes 100+m a game. 30m is bad for a halfback let alone a starting prop.

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Turpin gets it purely for cold shouldering Milf when the half time whistle went.

I don't know if anyone saw it but the Storm player tackled him, ref blew half time and Milf walked over to Turpin to offer him a hand.

Turpin completely ignored it and the Storm tackler helped him back up.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hass (as usual)

Turps - tackled his heart out. Thing is, for mine, he is not a first grade hooker. You just have to compare his efforts to BSmith last night. Try him in the halves. Might as well. Our halves are a merry-go-round. Can't build anything on that basis.

Farnworth - I thought his defence out wide was good

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Robati
Farnworth
Asiata

Not sure Turps was MOTM though. He's not a captain either.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Probably because he played reasonably well, you just have your Macca glasses on and can’t see it. Outstanding in effort last night, someone who gives a ****.
Lol! No Macca glasses here. He was terrible in attack last night. Anyone who disagrees must have watched the game with a blindfold on.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Turpin gets it purely for cold shouldering Milf when the half time whistle went.

I don't know if anyone saw it but the Storm player tackled him, ref blew half time and Milf walked over to Turpin to offer him a hand.

Turpin completely ignored it and the Storm tackler helped him back up.
I am so glad someone else called this out.
I was on the phone to my brother at the time who was watching the game and we both mentioned it.
Milf offered turps a hand up, and Turps didn't even look at him and got himself up off the ground, was a very telling moment and me and my brother discussed the apparent animosity in that small action.

No way was that unintentional by Turps, that was as you said, a straight cold shoulder.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Lol! No Macca glasses here. He was terrible in attack last night. Anyone who disagrees must have watched the game with a blindfold on.
The entire team was terrible in attack, Turps however, was a machine in defense.
He made some errors in defense as well, but so did the entire team and Turps busted his guts out in that game.
There is a reason get got Bronco player of the match.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jarro65
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Totally Unr3al
  • rj9
  • sooticus
  • LittleDavey
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.