NEWS TC Robati stood down. Sexual Assault Charge

Maybe the club has heard the whole story and told him it's best if he sits out rather than front the NRL. Last I heard the NRL has a no-fault stand-down policy that applies to cases like this. You can read about it here:

How it's been applied:

Why it didn't apply to George Burgess (5 years), in a case that might be similar to TC's (but we don't know that):

The Canberra Law Review picked it apart (good luck reading this):

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the no fault policy is only for incidents with a large potential prison sentence. I remember 11 years being the number thrown around.

The incident as described in the article above doesn't seem to fit that category.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the no fault policy is only for incidents with a large potential prison sentence. I remember 11 years being the number thrown around.

The incident as described in the article above doesn't seem to fit that category.
i mean the only difference between burgess and tc is sexualy touch and sexualy assault be fucked if i know the difference lol
i guess touching has a 5 year term

True, but the player in question plays for Broncos so, heck yeah, every rule counts & no rule should be bent including the ones that are not yet in existence.

That's correct.

But IIRC, they added a discretionary component to the policy for crimes against women.

It's 10 years or more IIRC. All of the information I'm reading says the max sentence for the type of sexual assault TC has been charged with is 10 years.

Either way the NRL also has the discretion to stand down players for crimes against women which they are taking a hard stance on. If the Broncos didn't stand him down, the NRL would have.

Heard Robati is in further trouble driving unlicensed? Can't confirm.

Dumbass. Had a few decent games at the back of 2021 and done nothing since. Not worth the noise surrounding him.

Might be time to cut TC loose.

Fair nuff......

You'd think he'd be laying pretty low. Stupid is as stupid does.......

Where are our forward leaders......club legends....?
Why aren't they helping these young and dumb fucksticks?

It’s not even his first driving offence. Send the flop to the Phins.

Probably should’ve held onto Hoskings

Fair nuff......

You'd think he'd be laying pretty low. Stupid is as stupid does.......

Where are our forward leaders......club legends....?
Visiting their mum in prison?

Yep let's cut him loose so the Roos...I mean some club can benefit from the work we've put into him.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Horseheadsup
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.