NEWS TC Robati stood down. Sexual Assault Charge

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
322615223 572488458024578 6755109816806317353 n

FFS!!! I knew things were to quiet around there for it to be a proper off-season.
It's sad that after Christmas we couldn't even get into the new year without drama being revealed.

Club Statement: TC Robati​

Author broncos.com.au
Fri 30 Dec 2022, 01:58 PM

TC Robati has today stood down from all club activities, following an alleged incident at a Brisbane venue in December.

Robati, 21, will face court next month after being charged last Saturday (December 24) with one count of sexual assault, following the alleged incident that took place during the playing group's Christmas leave period, on December 21.

The Club reported the incident to the NRL Integrity Unit as it became aware of the matter.

It is alleged that Robati inappropriately placed his hand on a female.

Brisbane Broncos CEO, Dave Donaghy, said: "We have accepted TC's position in standing down from all club activities.

"There is now a legal process in place and that needs to be respected and adhered to.

"We fully acknowledge that this is a serious matter and as a club, we are strongly opposed to any situation that involves the intrusion of personal boundaries with members of the public.

"The Board and I will review the matter further following TC's court appearance in January."

As the matter is now before the courts, the Broncos will at this stage not be making any further comment, so as to not prejudice proceedings.

Well he has screwed himself over. Given riki's average performances and piakura not really developing as people expected, robati was a decent shot at starting second row or regular 17 at least. He has definitely set himself back. I mean FFS man, just keep your hands to yourself.

Well he has screwed himself over. Given riki's average performances and piakura not really developing as people expected, robati was a decent shot at starting second row or regular 17 at least. He has definitely set himself back. I mean FFS man, just keep your hands to yourself.

Bit hard to develop when your either injured or simply not playing because of COVID interruptions to the comp.

but you're right ... this gives Piakura and some other fringe back rowers a good chance to jump ahead in the pecking order. either taking Palasia's or Riki's spot

Bit hard to develop when your either injured or simply not playing because of COVID interruptions to the comp.

but you're right ... this gives Piakura and some other fringe back rowers a good chance to jump ahead in the pecking order. either taking Palasia's or Riki's spot
I’m glad you found a positive in this….

Well I hear the Roosters might want a potential gun on minimum wage as usual, so expect to end up there or at Redcliffe so old mate can ‘fix’ him.

we'd need to sign the Roosters accountant first ...

but seriously, probably frees up what Fifita is worth, but not what we'd need to pay to get him (given the reported Raiders offer)
we have any room in the womens side for his mrs? could do a raiders type offer

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.