OFFICIAL Te Maire Martin Signs Three Year Deal with the Warriors

Great news for him and the Warriors. He is a more complete player at this stage of his career than Walsh, so will be good for them. While it sucks to lose him, it shows that we are a club that once again is a great destination either in the short or long term.

Wait a second, isn’t this the same reporter who said he was confirmed basically for Brisbane as a re-signing then wasn’t and now like six months later is confirmed elsewhere? I think I’ll wait to it is actually literally confirmed.

Wait a second, isn’t this the same reporter who said he was confirmed basically for Brisbane as a re-signing then wasn’t and now like six months later is confirmed elsewhere? I think I’ll wait to it is actually literally confirmed.
Yes she's the reporter who said he was set to sign a multi year deal with us. Also got up Kev because he called her darl 🤣

Shane wouldn't lie. Not to us:

Was it really "a battle" to keep him? That's awesome news though and I'm stoked for him to be coming home, but yeah as others have said - unfinished business here first!

Good news for TMM, he got the contract of his dreams really. Will be able to do all the things that make him happy. I just hope we don't waste his talent on the sideline, he is the best option we have at the back right now.

Tesi
Avg points against: 23.1
2022 Win %: 44.44%

TMM
Avg points against: 17.6
2022 Win %: 77.77%
Different cattle .
Injuries and origin meant different players were on the field in the two stats you are basing your bias on .
eg Hoeter and JP not Oates and Cobbo . Brenko / Herbie . James / Haas .

Comparing Apples and Oranges | FOODS

let's not start comparing the drops between Tesi and TMM ... we don't have that sort of time to list Tesi's.

although TBF, there probably aren't too many, you need to make an attempt to catch the ball before you are in a position to drop it
Plus it would be impossible to compare considering most of the time Tesi doesn't bother getting close enough to attempt a catch

Disappointed to lose him as I rate him highly, but happy he's found a home for the next three years. His job here is not done yet. I get the feeling he'll get his chance to play a big part again soon.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.