OFFICIAL Te Maire Martin Signs Three Year Deal with the Warriors

Man, you’ll argue anything..
Oh, the guy to whom I replied is okay with ridiculous nitpicking but I'm wrong for telling him to go **** himself. You look for anything to put shit on me.

He is retired now (congrats by the way @Huge, well deserved mate) so he has more time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've always had the time to argue a point, bit like a lawyer I guess only I'm doing it for free!

I'm wrong for telling him to go **** himself.

But you didn`t .
You went on a pedantic rant justifying your ignorance . A simple get fcked would have been much less tedious to read . :rofl

Wow !
If you had asked me to guess C Smith`s height I would have said 5 10 / 175 cm .

Still a lot thicker body type than Mozer . But ,, I have only seen pix on Broncos media and that U/ 18 Origin .

The way people talk about him I thought I was gonna see a clinic . Underwhelmed in the end .
comparing a 18 year old to a full grown man ?

comparing a 18 year old to a full grown man ?

Yes , to see them on TV I would say different body types .
I will be surprised if Mozer grows into a similar shape to Cam Smith .

Australian schoolboy rugby league team named | Herald Sun

Photos are 1 year ago ?
He`s gonna need a lot of horse meat that kid .

Oh, the guy to whom I replied is okay with ridiculous nitpicking but I'm wrong for telling him to go **** himself. You look for anything to put shit on me.

This is your MO. If you don't like it happening to you then reflect on that.

@1910 can you please settle this an let us know how much Mozer is weighing these days? I know he’s been hitting the gym and I think he’s put on a fair bit of mass.

Smithy played his career at a rangy 88kg

At what point do we start to feel uncomfortable?

I'd say right about now, when you make absurd false claims.

We are not losing TMM to keep Billy, good grief man you post a lot of dribble.
I remember you. You're the one who suggested we need to cheat to win. Good grief man you post a lot of dribble.

I think you are judging Billy harshly .

Interested in what areas another #9 would improve the team ?
I don't think so. He's been great for us. But hooker is the last piece of the puzzle missing, and he's about to sign a two year extension. It's MY OPINION ONLY he's probably the weakest hooker in the entire competition. He's certainly the weakest in the top eight.

We are stronger in every other position.

Quick question Pete, we aren’t you on 360 anymore?
I don't watch 360.

Also for anyone dumb enough to buy into this meme. Why would Peter Badel pirate his own copy to this board and then have his employer threaten to sue it? And why would he post in live threads when he's clearly at the game?

Good grief man you post a lot of dribble.

I don't think so. He's been great for us. But hooker is the last piece of the puzzle missing, and he's about to sign a two year extension. It's MY OPINION ONLY he's probably the weakest hooker in the entire competition. He's certainly the weakest in the top eight.

Still interested in what areas another #9 would improve the team ?

Tell me why you think he`s the weakest ?
Is he missing tackles ? Throwing bad passes ? Not backing up ? Details ?

Interesting idea that we are “losing” TMM. The same TMM we don’t have beyond this season anyway… Lol.

Walters isn’t being ‘upgraded’ either, his contract with us expires at the end of this season. He is being signed on a new contract for 2023 and maybe beyond. Do you feel he has played well enough to deserve that?

I do.
Yes to everything. I've never said a bad word about Billy other than I think we need someone better at hooker. If he's to sign for another two years - as reported today by his father - he's going to be spending much of it in the Q Cup. That's why I suggest he packs his bags and uses this season to sell himself to an ESL club who'll start him at 6, where he wants to play.

If Billy is still our hooker mid next season, I guarantee he'll get the same respect given to Jake Turpin and Tesi Niu on this board. So I'm jumping the gun. Whatever.

As I keep saying. We are now talking about players of the calibre of Tesi, Te Maire and Herbie having to leave. But we are re-signing a hooker who's not exactly in that class, and he appears to be our first choice.

Not sure why we’re comparing Mozer to Cameron Smith

Smith is the best of all time, Mozer hasn’t even made his first grade debut, talk about putting pressure on the kid

Not sure why we’re comparing Mozer to Cameron Smith

7 degrees of separation .
Started with me saying he was tall and skinny and not the typical hookers build . Nope he`s the same height as CS9 . Then folks saying Smith was skinny as a youngster as well .
Not comparing his football abilities there .

Yes to everything. I've never said a bad word about Billy other than I think we need someone better at hooker. If he's to sign for another two years - as reported today by his father - he's going to be spending much of it in the Q Cup. That's why I suggest he packs his bags and uses this season to sell himself to an ESL club who'll start him at 6, where he wants to play.

If Billy is still our hooker mid next season, I guarantee he'll get the same respect given to Jake Turpin and Tesi Niu on this board. So I'm jumping the gun. Whatever.

As I keep saying. We are now talking about players of the calibre of Tesi, Te Maire and Herbie having to leave. But we are re-signing a hooker who's not exactly in that class, and he appears to be our first choice.
i think two years is about right if paix and mozer continue to develope that should be about the time in the second year maybe that they would be pushing for his position,think ikin has been quoted a few times that they want to promote from with in,depending on the price i dont think you will find a better option to share the hooking role until they are ready.

It's called a salary cap. I reckon he's middle of the road and perfectly serviceable.

There's no way he's the weakest hooker in the comp. This week's #9's:

Sea Eagles - Lachlan Croker
Roosters - Sam Verrills
Storm - Harry Grant
Warriors - Wayde Egan
Panthers - Api Koroisau
Eels - Reed Mahoney
Titans - Aaron Booth
Raiders - Zac Woolford
Sharks - Blayke Brailey
Rabbitohs - Damien Cook
Broncos - Billy Walters
Tigers - Fa'amanu Brown
Knights - Jayden Brailey
Bulldogs - Jeremy Marshall-King
Dragons - Andrew McCullough
Cowboys - Reece Robson

I've underlined those who I think are stronger hookers than Billy. Maybe Verrills and Jayden too, but I would still take Billy over those 2 and probably Blayke as well. Where would you rate Billy in that list? Would you seriously put him at the bottom?

Active Now

• Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Rookie Alan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Santa
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.