team for 2009

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
with the departure of Ben Hannant amd Denan Kemp the possiable departure of Boyd and Ennis and the retirement of Carroll what do you think side will look like next season.

Team may look like this

1. HUNT
2. FOLOU
3. MICHAELS
4. HODGES
5. ???? (not Robinson, need another winger mmm who??)
6. LOCKYER
7. WALLACE
8. CLINTON
9. MARSH
10. TAYLOR
11. THAIDAY
12. PARKER
13.STAGG

14. SIMMS
15. EASTWOOD
16. KENNY
17. ???? not to sure on last bench spot either

Hard to say yet, we could still lose some more players but for that wing spot i have no clue...Probly somebody from the U20 comp, Tupou,Yow Yeh ? and for the bench spot i think Moon might get it or they will bring up Mcollough(spelling) if Marsh isnt going to be a 80 min player.

I would rather bring in a young guy. That's probly what we are going todo unless we are out shopping for one a winger atm.
Now that Kemp and Boyd are gone who are we going to put in fullback when Hunt is out? probly Hoffman is my guess?

smiley said:
brisbroncosboy said:

5. Amos Roberts

Anyone??? He's off contract

Don't you guys understand we have no money thus why the the players are leaving [eusa_doh

Russo said:
smiley said:
brisbroncosboy said:

5. Amos Roberts

Anyone??? He's off contract

Don't you guys understand we have no money thus why the the players are leaving [eusa_doh

i reckon that we should have a bit off money spare under the cap with all of the guys that are said to be leaving the club and so far only Folau coming in. i certainly don't think that Folau is taking up the Money of around 8 guys.

What about these rumors that Berro is going to make a return?

Assuming we will lose Boyd and Ennis as well as Hannant and Kemp:

1. Hunt
2. Folau
3. Hodges
4. Michaels
5. Tupou
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Clinton
9. Marsh
10. Kenny
11. Stagg
12. Parker
13. Thaiday

14. Taylor
15. Eastwood/Wapau
16. Simms
17. ? A utility would be good...

well there's no certainty on Stagg either.

Tupou definely for the wing spot, and Mcollough or a beale for the bench. If Moon doesnt stay also.

bigstim179 said:
Why don't people just worry about this year first.

I agree. Here we are with a highly competitive team for the 2008 title, and already people are looking towards next year - I don't get it. If this was the Souths or Dragons forum I could understand, but not here

ok so every1 never talk about the past years, dont talk about last weeks games. Just this year and whats ahead this year only please. We dont want a complicated forum.

spoonbled said:
ok so every1 never talk about the past years, dont talk about last weeks games. Just this year and whats ahead this year only please. We dont want a complicated forum.

It's not that at all - it just seems that a lot of people have already written this year off and are starting to think about next year and all the perceived doom and gloom that's coming with it

It's not so much the talking about next year that I find strange. It's the fact that we're already talking about next year as though it's going to signal the end of the broncos, the sky is going to fall and the world is going to end, when as Meat pointed out, we have a highly competitive team this year, and I don't think there's any point in worrying about next year yet. Sure, talk about it, but to already be worried about it seems a bit strange to me as well.

most posts i read dont seem that negative. Ppl seem angry/sad that good players are leaving but most like myself are very excited with what next year will bring.

I actually believe we have a better chance next year but thats my opinion.

You're doing a bad job of showing it spoonbled! [icon_wink In another thread you were talking about not having enough money to afford anyone!

so what does money and buying players have to do with how i think the team will go next year. in other posts i have said that our young guns will come through theranks and take up some spots and do quite well.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • armchair
  • Behold
  • LockyersLeftBoot
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.