OFFICIAL Team List: Pangai & Lodge Set For Seagulls

Nothing I've seen from Tesi has justified his hype. Q Cup, last season he seems serviceable at best. Would like to be wrong but we'll see.
FWIW it was sarcasm in relation to Petey B and co no longer being interested in Tesi despite 12 months ago proclaiming he was the next Lockyer and 15 clubs were after him.

He's off contract again, but they've moved on to the next hype train

The club's absolutely done if they lose Walsh. If Cobbo is a better 1 then so be it, Walsh has all the tools to be a game winning 6.
I think they may be thinking cobbo as a left centre or wing. He is big and fast with a pretty mean right hand fend. I think he could form a good combo with herbie in a couple years and he is a good size for those early hit ups (if he runs with a bit more agression than coates does)..

Forgive me, as I know I’ve read it somewhere on here but cannot remember for the life of me; this is streamed on Broncos website from 7:30?

You gotta feel sorry for poor old Tesi Niu.

He's the next Lockyer and off contract next year, but after a handful of games apparently he's on the scrap heap and everyone's after the 17yr next Billy Slater

100%, Badel writes this stuff having never even laid eyes on him, gets Sattler to complement his thoughts and people that claim to not believe Badel or read him then start saying "Walsh is a gun"- never any specifics or game examples because like Badel they've never seen him play.

It's like some sort of football circle of life.

Absolutely! This kid is gonna be something in a couple of years time, if not sooner. Big Mal will be going hard for him to get him back on the coast, no doubt about that. Scotty Sattler, who watches a lot of Qld Cup, rates him as better than KHunt at the same age and the closest thing he has seen to Slater. We'll see, but looks extremely promising. I'd say Isaako is on borrowed time for sure.

Impressive. Looks like he plays with more energy and speed than the players across from him. Probably won't be as marked a difference in the NRL but it's still a great attribute. Keen to see him progress for sure.

100%, Badel writes this stuff having never even laid eyes on him, gets Sattler to complement his thoughts and people that claim to not believe Badel or read him then start saying "Walsh is a gun"- never any specifics or game examples because like Badel they've never seen him play.

It's like some sort of football circle of life.
If only the QRL was more entertaining and could get more fans to games. We need a reserve grade

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.