TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like he needs to win the first set if he wants to win.

Gives him that boost and puts the pressure on Sinner.

He's getting to 40 on Sinner's serve almost every game but can't break.

Unlucky De Minaur.

It’s not like he wasn’t in the contest. He had his chances but he just couldn’t quite capitalise when it mattered the most, Sinner could. Tonight he showed why he was a level above De Minaur.

It’s still been a great Aus Open for Alex. He’s continuing to get better and one day the shoe will be on the other foot.

Sinner is likely one of the next gen who will win multiple Slams so the fact Alex was in that up to his eyeballs is good stuff.

Kaia Kanepi knocked out #2 seed Aryna Sabalenka last night.

That’s a big upset. It also takes out Barty’s biggest threat in this tournament.

Tennis fans whinging about the atmosphere in the Kokk/Kygrios games, wake up to yourselves. Tennis is a dying sport at this point, with the big 3 all getting old and no one really replacing them. Kyrgios and co are bringing life to tennis, and actually making people watch tennis, I've watched more tennis this year than I ever have due to Kygrios

Tennis fans whinging about the atmosphere in the Kokk/Kygrios games, wake up to yourselves. Tennis is a dying sport at this point, with the big 3 all getting old and no one really replacing them. Kyrgios and co are bringing life to tennis, and actually making people watch tennis, I've watched more tennis this year than I ever have due to Kygrios
As long as it's between points and breaks I think the circus atmosphere is fine. Kygrios is definitely correct about them marketing only 3 players but realistically that's who people wanted to see.

Kyrgios and Kokkinakis are through to the SF after beating #6 seed Tim Pütz and Michael Venus.

They will play #3 seed Horacio Zeballos and Marcel Granollers on Thursday. Time not yet known but I doubt it’s going to get the prime time spot.

They are on a high and full of confidence. They will have be pumped for this one and confident they can knock them off after knocking off the #1 seed.

I’m hoping they will go all the way.

Madison Keys just knocked off the #4 seed Barbora Krejčíková.

If Barty wins, she will be taking on Keys for a spot in the Final.

Pegula is going to be a tough match, Keys is going to be even tougher. She’s found her form again and powering her way up in the rankings. She’s a former top 10 player. As mentioned by someone else in this thread, she’s very capable of powering through Barty when in form. Hopefully Barty brings her best. She will need to.

I only caught the last few games of the match, and **** they make me smile!

All the way boys!

Yeah they are pretty good to watch when they are in this kind of mood.

Very much entertainers.

Barty is well on top in this contest so far.

Barty takes the first set.

If she keeps this up, she will win this in straight sets. Pegula just doesn’t have an answer at the moment.

Just stop it.

How the **** she did win that point?

Pegula is getting frustrated.

That’s going to work in Barty’s favour.

Barty breaks again and she’s up 3-0 in the second set.

Pegula is getting frustrated and Barty is opening up and putting Pegula to the sword.

This doesn't seem like a difficult task for Barty.

It’s not.

It’s been a pretty easy match for her. Which is surprising because I thought Pegula would have been a tougher match. She’s a better player than this.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • bazza
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.