TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ebden and Purcell are taking on #2 seed Salisbury and Ram in the SF.

Hopefully Kyrgios/Kokkinakis and Ebden/Purcell both win their matches and we have an all Aussie final.

I don't think that's ever happened before.

Medvedev has been a real sook this Aus Open.

Complaining about the crowd, complaining about the other player. Just shut the **** up and play.

When Medvedev won a grand slam last year I was like cool another contender to come in against Novak and make things interesting.... and then he decided to celebrate it by doing a fifa goal celebration.

At that point I realised he was just another fuckwit in tennis

Biggest moment of your career and that's what's going through your head.

He might end up more of a fuckwit than Novak

I don't think we'll need to worry about Medvedev after tonight.

No one in this tournament has come from two sets down to win, and I can't see it changing.

I don't think we'll need to worry about Medvedev after tonight.

No one in this tournament has come from two sets down to win, and I can't see it changing.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Auger-Aliassime needed to win that game.

Medvedev will serve it out.

Medvedev to serve for the match.

Watch him win it here.

And that’s match.

Medvedev becomes the first player in the tournament to come from two sets down to win.

I’m not sure what happened to Auger-Aliassime but he was cramping up in the final set so Medvedev was always going to win it from there.

Hopefully that match took alot of energy out of Medvedev. He'll fancy his chances against Tsitsipas, he's up 6-2 in their H2H's and they know each others game.

I'm firmly in Rafa's corner now, I don't mind Berrettini but there's something nostalgic about one of the old guard winning the tournament and Rafa is one of my heroes.

As long as it's not Medvedev I'll be happy, he's a whinge and carries on too much when he's losing.

People hate Medvedev, but he's like a saint compared to Kyrgios lol.

I've got no problem with players attitudes as long as I enjoy watching them play, and Kyrgios is super entertaining, but he's been the biggest douche in Tennis for a while.

And that’s match.

Medvedev becomes the first player in the tournament to come from two sets down to win.

I’m not sure what happened to Auger-Aliassime but he was cramping up in the final set so Medvedev was always going to win it from there.
The rain destroyed the pace and bounce of the court. There should be an investigation as to why the organisers opened, closed the roof and left it open right when rain was about to fall.

It's almost like Australia doesnt have decent rain radars that are terrifyingly accurate or anything.

Kyrgios and Kokkinakis are staying in this match and making it interesting, but I don’t think they are playing good enough to beat Zeballos/Granollers. The #3 seed team are on top at the moment.

Meanwhile in the other doubles match, Purcell/Ebden have taken the first set 6-3.

Kyrgios is starting to get pissed.

That’s when you know shits going to go downhill.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Foordy
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • PETERN
  • westy316
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Yellowfella
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Bronco bob
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Dexter
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.